Story time

It was night and I really wanted Master to cuddle me in her arms, I ran over to Master and licked her nose lightly. "What baby" she said calmly looking into my brown eyes. I whimpered softy looking back, "come here pup, up on my masters lap" I jumped on her lap, and licked her lips wanting a kiss so I could tell her what was wrong, she kissed me softy, "can...you read to me?" I said feeling a little stupid for saying that. "Of course baby" she said softly again. She held me close, and I nuzzled my head into her chest. She grabbed her phone and started reading a story to me (on this app actually) my eyes lit up with every word that came out of her mouth. She looked down at me after every chapter,smiling. "What I said looking up at her" she smiled brightly this time. "You're just so cute baby" I nuzzled more into her chest, blushing bright red, "nu iam not.." She pet the top of my head, "Baby you are, trust me" I blushed more, "Nyaaaaaa!" I said looking at my callor. She looked down at my hands, and held them in hers, then her hands moved to my crouch, she began rubbing me outside of my pants, I began getting hard, I bit my lip "mmm master, more please" I said enjoying every moment of her hand. She stopped and pulled me on the bed, kissing my neck to my chest, she ran her nails across my bare chest, and licked her fingers. I glared at her, and tighted my callor, she got on top of me by now and was riding my dick outside of my pants. I squirmed and bit my bottom lip harder, trying to force down a moan, fuck it felt so fucking god.