come here baby boy

She sat on the ege of the couch, I had just walked in my head hurt like bloody hell, I was getting cold chills, and I guess I must've been pale, because momma had me sit on the couch next to her, she felt my forehead"baby...you have a fever" she said worried, I nodded and laid on her lap, shivering. She pet me softly as I laid there whimpering loudly, " baby.. I might have to call 9-" I cut her off before she could finish that, I knew it was against the rules but I hated needles "no...please momma don't make me go" I said almost in tears now, "fine but if you get worse I'm taking you baby" I teared up in pain and held on to mommas sweater, she pet me again then looked into my eyes, "now my cute little boy, do you want to watch Roger Rabbit?" I smiled a little bit and nodded hard, " yes please momma" she smiled back "ok baby boy, I'll be back" I watched as momma went to find the movie, my eyes lit up well seeing it in her hand. She smiled back"someone's happy huh?" She said happily, I laughed a little and waited for momma to sit on the couch so I could lay on her lap and watch the movie with her. She pet me here and there, making sure I was ok, I leaned into her hand, slowly falling asleep, she went to get us a blanket to cover us both, I slowly fall asleep in her lap, dreaming about momma and I at a park.