Stress Relief SMUT ~ Jay Park

(I have a blog on Tumblr called starry-eyed-khh, I posted this same scenario there but with Dean so if any of you saw that there and recognized it here, I am the same person haha.)

I sat on my cozy couch in the apartment I shared with my long time boyfriend Jay Park.

My attention was pulled from my book as the front door opened and shut.

I looked over to the entrance. Jay walked in rubbing the back of his neck, evidence of frustration and annoyance. I stood up to greet him.

"Hey princess." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hi love. Long day?" I asked pulling back and rubbing his arms. He nodded closing his eyes.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"Not right now. It is still fresh and I will get worked up over it." He mumbled.

I stood for a second rubbing his arms trying to think of ways to cheer him up or relieve his stress. Then it hit me. I leaned up and put my lips yo his ear as I caressed the back of his neck with my thumb.

"Would you feel better if I sucked you off?" I whispered seductively.

Jay nodded and I pulled away from his ear so I could give him a passionate kiss.

I pulled away and he tried to go back in but I put my hand on his chest.

"Go sit on the couch." I instructed. He took his pants off and sat on the couch as he was told.

I made my way toward him and sat on my knees. I began to palm him through his boxers and his member began to stiffen as he groaned softly.

I began removing his boxers and he elevated his hips so I could slide them off easier. We giggled a little bit but I quickly went back to giving him a hand job helping his member become fully erect.

I leaned forward and licked the vein on his dick, Jay took in a deep breath and I continued to lick his vein before swirling my tongue around the tip of his member.

The salty precum made its way down my throat as I began moving my head up and down in a slow sensual motion.

My hand massaged what I couldn't fit in my mouth. I focused on my motions as I picked up speed.

I felt Jay's hand grasp my chin softly bringing my gaze to his.

Jay's breathing picked up and I watched as his head fell back and his adams apple bobbed as he swallowed.

"Fuck... Y/N..." He breathed out.

The faster I went the louder he got. He continued cursing as he groaned.

I hollowed my cheeks and took him to edge.

He moaned loudly as he released his seed in my mouth. I slowed down as I let him come down slowly from his high.

I took my mouth off his member.

Jay looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes and moved his hand to wipe his seed from the side of my mouth that had dribbled out.

"Thank you, princess. That put me in a much better mood." He smiled softly.

I stood and handed him his boxers.

"Do I get to make you feel good now?" He asked grabbing my ass.

"Maybe later Tiger." I teased, "I just want to cuddle right now." I smiled.

"That sounds perfect to me princess."

Jay and I changed into comfortable clothes and threw on a shared favorite movie of ours.

I laid on the couch on my back with my legs spread out slightly.

Jay laid between them with his arms around me and his head rested on my stomach allowing me to play with his hair.

"I love you." He mumbled tiredly.

"And I love you." I replied.

I could feel him smile as he sleepily buried his head on my stomach.