Chapter 2

Jacks P.O.V

I turn to leave Zach's room to wake the other boys when I feel something collide with my head. 

A pillow. Real mature Zach

"That's for taking Mr pillow from me " I hear him yell with his cute morning  voice.

Jack no! Stop it. He's your bestfriend, not to mention your bandmate. Besides you're not gay.

Before I know what I'm saying I yell back at him

"Love you to rosy cheeks."

What the hell did I just do?

Zachs P.O.V

I walk into the bathroom to take a shower thinking about the interview and jack.

I hop out of the shower after about 20 minutes and go to my closet.

I throw on a random jumper with some black Adidas pants and head back into the bathroom to do my hair.

"Zach stop doing your hair and lets go" I hear Jonah yell from downstairs.

I look at myself one last time in the mirror before I grab my phone and make my way down the stairs and out to the van where the boys are waiting for me.

"You cant rush perfection Jo," I say as I hop in the van, sitting in between Corbyn an Jack.

Jonah just rolls his eyes before going back on his phone.

(A/N)sorry this chapter was so boring but I promise the next one is gonna be rlly interesting. ty for reading!