The Art Room

WARNING: This book has sexual scenes

*Jade's POV*

He held the kiss for about three seconds. I opened my eye to see him grinning ear to ear. "Do you know how long I wanted to do that?" He said sounding more like a statement than a question. "Ummmm" Is all I could say.

He tried. To kiss me again but I stopped him. "What's wrong? " He asked. "Jason" I said with a soft tone. "Yeah?" He said confused. "Don't you have a girlfriend aren't you with Allison?" I said slowly. "Well.. Umm... u see.... the thing is... well..What I mean is... I.."

Before he could finish I kissed him on his lips. I couldn't bear to see him like that. I know it's wrong. But what was I to do, I was on the other side of the school, with a 6'2 dark skin with hazel eyes, a smile to die for, a tattoo on his chest saying "successes comes after failure". And to top it all off he has the deepest, sexiest, creamiest voice imaginable. He is just gorgeous.

While our lips were locked. I couldn't help but think what would happen if someone found out. What would they say or do? I felt a hand creeping up my thigh and that's when I snapped back to what was going on. Jason's shirt was off and we were making out as if it was our last time seeing each other. He bit my bottom lip and sucked on my top one while he unbuttoned my shirt and grinded his now erected friend on me. He layed me down on the old teachers desk.

Now we were both only in our undies. He was grinding even harder on me when He started to rub my clit trough my panties. I let out a slight moan and realized I shouldn't be doing this. But it felt so good. And by the way he was up on me I could tell he was enjoying his self.

He slipped off my undies and kissed my golden gates. He spread my legs and sticked a finger inside. "No" I said softly. He trusted his finger in and out giving me pleasure. I hesitated as I said "No" again. He was just about to try two fingers when I shouted out "NO" He stood up and said "Did I do something wrong?" "No, you didn't." I said. "Then what's wrong?" He sighed.

"This is what's wrong" I shouted making gestures to our clothes and our naked bodies. "I know it is." He sighed. "You know what, I'm sorry I let this get so far. I know I've known you for only 5 months. But the connection we got is something real. I feel like we've known each other for ever. But if you don't want anything to do with me it's fine. I just want you to know.." "Know what?" I whispered. He leaned in and whispered in my ear "That I loved you"

And with that he walked to the other side of the room, and pulled a big white cloth off a canvas board. It was a painting. My face froze as I examined it. It was a painting of me.

Hey guys! This is my first time writing a story. How am I doing so far? Can I get at least 5 favorites, to let me know if i should continue. Thanks so much! :)

-j.q.e😘✌️