We need to talk AGIAN

*Jason pov*

I kept thinking what the fuck did I do. Besides the fact I low key got another girl.

But Allison doesn't know shit. Or does she?

I sped pass Jades house, A block later I saw a black pimped out Range Rover tints blacker than a hatian, rims cleaner than a whistle, and a engine sounding like a choir.

Shit was nice, it looked familiar, and suspicious asf.
But that ain't none of my business

45 minutes later and I'm at Allison's house.

Her moms car wasn't in the drive way so I didn't even knock I just walked up in her house and to her room.

"What's wrong baby?" I hugged her from the back.

She started laughing hard as fuck and pushed me away "Don't what's wrong baby me, you know what the fuck you been doing"

In the back of my head I'm like dayum I got caught up. But I managed to say "I don't know what you talking about bae" with the most nonchalant face ever.

She got up in my face and said "I know you're fu̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ with that bitch Jade" sending spit in my eye when she said bitch.

"Girl calm the fuck down" I wiped the spit. And started walking to the living room.

"Where tf you going" she screamed.

"To the mother fu̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ living room" I screamed back.

"Oh you wanna hit me now" she said getting in my face once agian. "Hit me nigga, mother fu̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ hit me. I wish you would try me.

"I never said I wanted to hit you"

I started to luagh at the lil dumb bitch because One, I would straight up make this bitch have her period in her throat. Two, me and jail don't mix. And three, unfortunately I got morals and would never put my hand on a woman or in this case a Bitch.

I got my keys and was proceeding to leave the house when I felt something hit me. The bitch hit me in the head with a mother fu̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ spatula. Wtf she think she is Sponge Bob? Her square head ass.

I turned around wanting to choke her ass but I just laugh.
"I'm done with you Alison"

"What the fuck you mean" she screamed.

Dayum her throat don't hurt?

"I'M DONE, MEANING D-O-N-E WITH YOU, WE ARE DONE" I yelled while walking to my car.

I sat inside and sticked the key in the ignition. I cranked the radio up when I realized IDFWU was playing.

I love my car yo, it always got me.

And with that I hopped in my
Car and drove off.

-j.q.e😘✌️