"We need to talk"

*Jade's POV*

We need to talk?? We need to talk???? That's the last for words anyone wants to here.

After reading the message I looked over, He was gone. But when I reached to school, he was waiting for me in front of the school gate. "Can we talk" He said scratching his head. "Um sure" I managed to say while sipping my coffee. He started to walk and so did I, "Umm, remember yesterday?" He said. "How could I forget?" I said sarcastically.

"Haha.. " he laughed awkwardly then paused. "Do you mind not telling anyone about it?" He paused again, "Who would I tell?" "I mean," He cut me off and said "I don't think we should see each other no more"

I paused, didn't say anything, then smirked.. I managed to put some words together. "As I was saying, I'm a nobody.. only got one friend, and got, well H-A-D someone I thought I really liked, actually loved but.. I'm not to sure about that anymore."

I sipped my coffee and walked away.

I walked straight to the nurses office once again, and faked being sick like a pro. I got sent home, when I reached after walking 36 Hot, steamy, and creepy blocks.. I finally broke down on my front porch.

For the first time in 3 years, I let my pain get the best of me.

I cried for hours, fell asleep crying, woke up wet, and realize why and started crying again. I checked my phone.

It was 1:37 p.m. I still had at least 2 and a half hours till Janice got home from school, so I dragged my self into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

I started to smile,and talk to my self softly, "Jason isn't the only one who can draw pretty pictures." I said Hovering my 'paint brush' over my 'canvas'. I made multiple long, slow strokes, until ...

my brown paper...

was filled..

with my home made...

sea red..

paint....

-j.q.e😘✌️