Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with a dog staring at me. I back up against a tree. He looks at me and starts to give me love like how he used to. Attacking me and licking me non stop. I start to smile when I remember that this was a demon who came to earth with me. I stand up and I start walking. And Icarus follows me. I think to myself we need to go to my sisters house because she is the only other family I have even though she never accepted me as one. Icarus barks at me when he sees something in the distance. I look in the direction and see a figure standing there. Icarus looks at me and turns his head as if he was asking a question. I nod my head and he starts to run towards the figure. But instead of the figure running away it runs towards us and I start to realize it's a human. "Stop!" I yell at Icarus. The dog does a big turn and stops dead in its tracks and the human walks towards me. The person has a hoodie on so I can't see there face but I can tell that it is a girl. "I saw what you did in that forest last night" she says to me. I step back in shock. The girl looks at me and says "Calm down I didn't tell anyone I thought I was the only one who had these". She snaps her fingers and fire sprouts from her hand. I slowly stand up and I walk over to the girl and show her my lighting powers. Icarus slowly starts to morph into his human form "Oh you cannot be serious" he says "Now there is more powers great more trouble for me." I glare back at him. The girl and I start to walk to the road Icarus still in human form following close behind. Until I hear BANG then I see a piece of a tree fly off. The girl tackles me to the ground and yells "WE NEED TO RUN!"

She pulls me to my feet and starts sprinting away I stop and and tell her "We have to fight" when I hear another BANG which I determined was a gun shot. The girl Icarus and I all stop and look up the hill 10 guys are at the top guns in hand. Icarus looks at me and starts charging toward the men. As he runs he slowly transforms into a bear. The girl and I don't hesitate to charge after him. The girl snaps her fingers and fire spouts from her hand. She throws what looks like a baseball made of fire at the men knocking a couple of them away. Icarus reaches the men and attacks them swinging like crazy but then I hear a gunshot and I see Icarus fall to the ground. I stop......then I charge even harder I'm filled with rage and power I open my hands and lightning strikes me. I send surges of lightning toward the guys frying 4 of them. The girl reaches them and raises her hand up and starts to move her hands in a Circular motion making a tornado of fire around the remaining six guys. I stop and slam my hand into the ground splitting it in half sending the remaining guys straight to the core of the earth. The girl and I run over Icarus who lays on the ground. Silence falls over us. "What are you guys doing we need to keep moving?" I look at Icarus and he is smiling at me and laughing. I stand up and grab his hand and pull him up "Can you walk?" The girls asks Icarus. "I think so" Icarus let's go if the girl and starts to walk but stumbles a bit. He stops himself and stands up straight. He looks at me and says " I can walk."