SEASON 2 REVIEW

okay, so hi.

I was watching season 2 and my views on Hannah completely change. the whole season is a fucking mess and i had more anxiety attacks than i could count. also a bonus, im watching it all by my fucking self, at night and hehe in between classes but who cares lmao.

first of all, major spoilers up ahead. i know most of you haven't watch it yet. also, i was dumb a year ago, i thought that it would be okay writing fanfictions about a bully who is seriously fucking hot but it's not okay. i mean you can't blame fangirls, its kinda what we do around here.

anyhoo, in this new season, Montgomery de la Cruz is still the pretty much same, a hot nosy asshole. though we got to see a bit more of to why he is such a jerk all the time, an abusive dad and drugs consumption.

but still, how the fuck dare he talked to tony like that during the fight scene. he sounded so homophobic with that comment!! and that part with Tyler??? tyler was going to change but he had to shove all the negativity up his ass. literally but no pun intended.

and who in their right mind would ever date Bryce walker??? even if it is just rumour that goes around about a guy raping a girl. the whole season avoided talking about the Bryce rape case in the first few episodes and instead focuses on Hannah's suicide case. in my opinion, despite the number of girls Bryce has probably raped, he should have gotten at least a longer probation.

tyler and Cyrus was an amazing duo but clearly, both of them are bad influences on each other. I think Cyrus is an awesome older brother too.

and about Skye, who had a bipolar disorder, about Sheri too who went to juvie, Jeff, who turns out is not that innocent with the drugs and the girlfriend who I came to learn, Leah, I mean I didn't see any girl by his side in the first season. i always knew tony had anger management tho.

am I just the worst if I think the fight scene in episode 11 is one of the best? everyone wanted to hit Bryce, I think that was entertaining tho it's really bad.

however there are positive notes like the environmental changes. we get to see a whole new angle of the school, houses etc. and more new characters that should get involved like Bryce's mother.

justin getting adopted by the Jensens was like music to my ears too!!! that slow dance part at the spring fling with Hannah's song really hit me with the feels when Zach, Tony, Jess, Alex, even Ryan and Courtney hugged clay!!!

i'm not entirely happy with a lot of loose ends tho. that Scott reed guy, he's hot and mysterious!!! not a good sign at all! he didn't beat clay during the fight and he was there when the polaroids were being passed to clay tho it was Zach in the end. and that one part, after Justin agreed to get adopted, outside Monet's, you can clearly see Seth glaring at Justin.

alex and jess were having a moment but she ended up hooking up with Justin. ugh. CHLOE IS PREGNANT WITH BRYCE'S CHILD THO!!! and where did tony bring Tyler? clay should have stalled Tyler long enough for the police to arrest him or better, kill off clay so he can be with Hannah :( no offence to Dylan Minnette.

alright, so that is all. if you don't know a review means, it's a formal assessment of something with the intention of initiating change if necessary. so not unless you can change my mind, all of these are all my opinions as a fan. basically, all im saying in this paragraph is that you are not to patronize me but talk to me in the comments alrighty!!