Chapter 1

Flare Matsuyama's POV

This is fucking unbelievable. Its like hell is chasing me. Bad luck is stock on me, since the day I was born. I'm a SS-rated and most wanted ghoul (well aside eye patch) and now I'm working here at the CCG helping the doves to catch me? I guess Ayato's plan is not that helpful at all.

"---unbelievable right?!! And then they attack me and they all failed!! WAHAHAHA! They're so weak-headed!~"

Maybe I should quit right now? What if they'll notice? What if they will force me to eat their disgusting food? What if they actually intended to kill me? What if---

"HAHAHA! Don't you think so Matsuyama-chan?! Don't you think so?!!~" Oh yeah right, I need to deal with this little weirdo first.

"Matsuyama-chan?" I asked.

"YES! FROM NOW ON I'M GOING TO CALL YOU THE GREAT MATSUYAMA-CHAN!~"

Why is she shouting anyway? Her voice is so sinister and she's really really weird. She has a stitches on his lower left eye, lower left lips, neck, hand and fist. She is wearing a jumper and red slippers and I found that so unformal. Every single person in this building is wearing a suits except for her.

"Hey little girl, what's your name again?" I asked her and she looks like she's going to eat me anytime soon.

Hey I'm the ghoul here you know!

"Pfft-- It's Juuzou.~ Suzuya Juuzou desu~~" Her name sounds weird too! How convenient!

"Uhm.. J-Juuzou, you know... Uhm, as a member of CCG, what do you--- I mean WE are planning to do? hehehe."

Flare, you are soooo dead!

"What do you mean Matsuyama-chan?~" she asked.

"I mean, are we going to attack the Aogiri Tree or something in that line?" I ask her. She looks at me straight at the eye like she doesn't believe me. Damn this silly girl! I wonder how did she end up working here with the size like this. To think that we are in the same height and she's so slim like she haven't eaten.

"Hmm, Matsuyama-chan, how did you know about the Aogiri Tree when it is your first day here? I'm not even done showing you the entire building yet you know about the ghoul's clan we are up to.~" I froze a second and blink multiple times. What the-- this girl is hell CLEVER!! I'm so done!! What am i going to say?! Maybe its better if i jump in this mirror beside me. Gosh! I'm so dead!!!

"Hahahaha! You're so updated Matsuyama-chan!! Maybe you're very interested about ghouls!! You even know them!! Hahaha! I salute you! ~" and she really saluted me.

"Hehehe, y-yeah." I said and scratch my nape. That's so close, I thought i'm going to die.

"Hey Suzuya!! Mr. Shinohara is calling you!!!" a man with brown hair shout from a distance.

"TELL SHINOHARA-SAN THAT I'M COMING!!" Juuzou answered.

"OKAY I WON'T!!"

Seriously, i pity this people's throats. Juuzou faced me with a psycho smile. This girl is kinda scary.

"It ended up I didn't show you anything anyway." She said and laugh a bit. Right, you didn't show me anything you just told me about your goals and the ghouls you murdered.

"Bye for now Matsuyama-chan! See you around!!!~" she said and started to walk away.

"AND OH!!!" She shouted, "I'M A BOY!!!"

Oh, she said she's a boy.

WAITWHATTHEHELL?

SHE'S A WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!