Chapter 3

Juuzou Suzuya's POV

"MATSUYAMA-CHAN~!!" I exclaimed as I saw Matsuyama-chan walking towards the apartment building. "Juuzou? Are you following me?" She asked. Matsuyama-chan is such a feeler. I'm not following her its just coincidental.

"I'm not, I'm actually going to visit a zoo near here. Wanna come??!" I shouted. "No thanks, I'm busy." she said.

"It's day off." I said.

"I'm still busy." She said.

"Please!! My treat!!" I said and intertwined my fingers like praising her.

"I said no. Juuzou, no." okay she's mad.

"PLEASE~!" I said.

"No." She refused.

"Please~!!"

"No."

"Please~!!"

"No."

"Please~!!"

"No."

"Pleeeeease~"

"I really hate you." she said and I jump out off happiness. She's going with me!!

"Now let's go to the Zoo!! Let's meet your friends." I said and she look at me. "My friends?" She asked.

"Uhm, yeah? You reminds me of the cute gorilla I saw last month, and I want to visit it again!" I said.

"Is it a compliment or an insult?" She asked.

"Both."

We arrived at the Zoo and I dragged Matsuyama-chan towards the gorilla. "Hey there, I brought a friend and she looks exactly like you~~!"

Matsuyama-chan hit me with his side bag and I failed to dodge. She's actually cute, but the main reason why I invited her is because I got no money left.

"Juuzou, why don't you join them?"

Huh?

"Join what Matsuyama-chan~?!"

"Those."

She pointed her finger to the giraffe who's like fighting with each other or something. "Why?"

"It reminds me of your long neck. Bwahahaha!" she said and laugh out loud. It's my first time seeing Matsuyama-chan laugh like that, well, I didn't even know that she knows how to laugh.

"Not fun Matsuyama-chan." I said and she glare. "Tch."

Pfft! She's so cute.

"So let's eat." I said.

"Huh?" She ask with confusion.

"You're not hungry?"

"I'm not."

"Well I am! Lets go!!"

I drag her to the near restaurant. She actually refuses but I left her no choice.

We sit to the chairs and soon the waitress took our orders. I ordered milkshakes, pizza, donuts, and ice creams while Matsuyama-chan ordered ice coffee.

"It's not a coffee shop Matsuyama-chan, try to order something else, don't worry I'm going to pay." I said. "Nah, I'm not that hungry like you." she said and I fake-glare.

Our food arrived, well actually my food because Matsuyama-chan only brought a coffee. I first eat my ice cream because it will melt anytime soon. I observed Matsuyama-chan as she sip at her ice coffee.

"Matsuyama-chan?" I call her name.

"Hmm?"

"You're not a ghoul, aren't you?"