Tourist. JM

You love Korean Culture so you've decided to go and take your 1 month vacation in Korea :3

Pumunta ka dun mag-isa since ayaw mo ng may kasama dahil di mo naman mapupuntahan yung gusto mo. Right?

You we're staying at a Hotel in Seoul,Korea. It's already 8pm KST when you decided to go out for a walk in one of the streets in Seoul.

You saw groups of boys dancing in a kpop song. You know that song ofcourse because you love their culture.

You eated and drank soju like you always wanted.
On your way home you felt dizzy, your looking down to control dizziness that is eating your system.

In front of a resto you bumped into someone familiar... He's wearing a all black hoodie and sweatpants.

"Hmmm. Smells good" you said without thinking then looked up to him since he's taller than you but ain't really tall.

You smiled saying "You look like a k-idol. You know Jimin? Aheheh. You look like him. Such a handsome man" then you touched his stomach making him grin.

"Uhuh. I do? Baby? What's your name?" He asked smirking.

"(Y/N)-imnida" You said with eyes closed.

"Are you drunk (Y/N)?" He asked while pulling you closely. You can feel his breathe in your ears.

"No. I drank a little of soju but not too much. I'm on my way home bye" Waving ur hands cutely.

But he refused to let you go! He pulled you and hurriedly walk to nowhere.
You found yourself walking into some kind of dorm and you know he's taking you to his room. Your too dizzy to ask. He looks like an angel so you trusted easily huh.

"Jimin-ssi! Who's with you?" You know that voice sounds familiar so you opened your eyes and saw Jin wearing an apron so you've guessed he's been cooking.

"My girl. She's (Y/N). Bye Hyung"

You're eyes widen because of shock. You thought your dreaming but no.
You looked at the man holding your waist tightly and your jaw almost dropped.

He chuckled sexily "Yes (Y/N) I'm Jimin. Now let's go to my room and continue what's been disturbed" *smirks*

Hinila ka niya papuntang kwarto. Shocked pa padin pero huli na ang lahat. He locked he's door then pushed you.

He kissed your neck. Nipped it and you know he left a mark there. Oh. Love marks.

"Ahhh"- small moans coming out of your mouth.

His right hand found it's way to your breasts. He squeezed it. Goosebumps.
He stopped kissing you.
Jimin looked straightly to your eyes while unclasping your bra.

"This is so big and smooth. You must have took well care of it (Y/N)"

You smiled.

Then you felt his hand going down to your private area. He slid his hands inside your panty then pinched your clit. That felt pleasureable. You moaned loudly.

"You like that huh?" He then removed all your clothes. Then he carried you to the sofa in his room.

You saw that big bulge of his mad sword because he's wearing sweatpants. You want to taste it so you asked him.

"Can I taste your dick Jimin? Can I touch it?" you asked while your head is down.

He lifted your chin. "Why are you shy baby? You can. I'm all yours. Do everything you want because when you entered my room you can never walk again." He said joking. Ugh.

You undressed him. Then made him sit. You are staring at his long shft then touched it. Sinubo mo ito. Sagad. Deep throat. You licked his lollipop but when he's about to cum he stopped you.

"Ride me. (Y/N) Do it. Please baby?" He's acting cute. You can't resist.

So you got up and sat in his abs. You rode him there to tease him. He can feel your wetness. He's sucking your tits. Then you put his dick in your entance sitting on it slowly. It entered you successfully. Sabay kayong umungol sa sobrang sarap.

"Don't hesitate to moan my name (Y/N) my room is soundproof because I masturbate everyday. You're the first girl that I'll fuck so this feels unusual and I didn't know that it feels good to enter a fucking tight and fresh pussy so let's continue" - He said using a bedroom voice.

You road him. Up and down. You we're moaning each others name

"Ahhhh. Fuck Jimin. I'm cumming. Cum with me baby"
"Wait-ugh for me baby"

Then you came together. You laid your body to his while rubbing his abs. You sucked his neck for a love mark. Huh. Territorial.

He stood up while your legs is all over him. He carried you to his bed. He's still inside you. Maybe his dick enjoys the heat. I thought your already done. But no. Pinatalikod ka niya. Nakaluhod ka at nakatukod ang kamay mo sa kama. Alam mo to. Dogstyle.

"I'm not yet done babe. You won't rest not until you want to pee."

Then he banged you. Fucked you till you can't feel your legs anymore.

-end-