continuous on broken stars

"Sir your phone is ringing,I giggled" ops! Pocketing and then removed his X iphone " yeah you can come over and pick her for shopping" all he said, Ahaa! Be alert my secretary Hannah is coming for you. In no minute she came, seems she was at the door step

She appeared in the room with the winter snow billowing around her skirt, mostly I didn't pay attention to her That much to her beauty, leave Alone with her hair, brown wool and her head held high, she waltzed on with an effortless sauntes. The clicking of her heels added rhythm to the soft classical music's that played onward without pause it was like the stars themselves decided to rest behind the soft cushion of her lips......

Flash back

" Mr black, you have to go far away as we do so; reason behind is..young girl saw us fixing the atomic bomb at there village I guess its not healthy for us to be somewhere near and most probably she wont be quit about this issue, we have played our part sir its your turn, one of Mr black's worker exclaimed..." huuh! Man I don't see any reason for you to be alive..... BURRY yourself ,Mr black drolled" as he leaves the field .....

Mr black driving in a speed he saw two girls from distance, which made him smile and laugh loudly like an idiot " Hell! I found them, finally I got chance to manipulate and be around them sure enough I will finish them in no time...hahahahaha! "Crazy laughter" I ain't less my plan will always succeed

Mr black's POV:

This is the beginning nothing has happened yet, passing at Emma's corridor....I creeped to her door, I stood listening have heard nothing then I peeked out she was still a sleep " why in the earth will one be a sleep till 9 o'clock this is craziness. Worst part she is holding her shoulders tight and crawling trying to to make herself too tinny, I bet she isn't shivaring since temperature is normal in her room...."oh shit! Am damn stupid this grow is literally and technically having bad dream I have to finish her before she get back into her sense...

Ops! I know how it feels to be left in suspense and short pagepage... for the days coming I will try my best to update more and extra interestinginteresting parts ....hope you enjoy the past pages any mistake you can correct feel free funs
Ain don't forget to vote