The Octonauts Conservation Center

The Other Octonauts aboard the Octopod were at HQ except for the Vegimals, they were getting up equipment needed to continue the exploration of the Jamaican Coral Reefs from Yesterday.

"CAPTAIN, I THINK YOU AND THE OTHERS SHOULD SEE THIS!!"said Dashi pointing up at the videos screen.

They all looked up at the Screen and Saw the SNN News replaying The Viral Conservation Music.

In it they saw two fellow octonauts that caught their attention dancing.

"IS THAT?????" Gasped Captain Barnacles

"TWEAK AND KWAZII!!!!!" The others Replied

"I SEE SANDY AND HER KIDS TOO!!" said Peso Smiling

"It looks like tweak really enjoyed her day off with Sandy and Kwazii"

"They certainly partied hard last night". said Captain Barnacles with a sly smile on his face.

"I wonder where those two are" said Shellington with a thoughtful look on his face.

As the two GUPS made its way to the Octopod, Tunip opened the Octo Hatch to let them in.

Supa Supa!! chirped the vegimals

Tweak and Kwazii carefully put the GUPS back into their cradles and went to greet the Vegimals,

"Hey Vegimals, How are you guys??" asked tweak.

The vegimals said something in vegimalese with excitement.

"That's Good to Know", said Kwazii

"Let's get to HQ, Captain Barnacles must be waiting on us"

So they all walked to the HQ

When they got there, they were surprised to see the rest of the octonauts crew looking at them with smirks on their faces.

"Hello you two", said Captain Barnacles.

"You had a great time with Sandy yesterday??"

"Yes Cap, the party was huge and lots of fun!!!",

"I really enjoyed my day off with Sandy and Kwazii". Said Tweak.

"We know Tweak, we know". Said the captain jovially

"HUH??" Gasped Kwazii and Tweak looking at each other.

"We saw the Conservation music video on the news today, it was very well done and put together". said the captain smiling

"It had been broadcasted live to everyone and every television station across the globe and has gone viral.

"But I never knew you two had it in you to dance live for everyone to see and I can see you are the best dancers out of the lot of us"

"Thank you captain", they both said blushing bright red.

"Now that we're all here let's all get back to the Jamaican Coral Reef".

"We have a lot more to explore and discover there"

"I heard rumors from yesterday that the music there is unique and uplifting" said captain with a wink.

"To the GUPS!!"