The day

(Warning this story includes in appropriate vocabulary and scenes and it might trigger suicidal thoughts)

I was petrified I had just done the worst thing you can think of. I couldn't stop looking at the dead corps lying on the ground with s puddle of blood coming from her head. I had to go I couldn't believe what I had just done but I new I had to go. If Alex's mom saw me she would blame me but it was an accident I didn't mean to do it. I ran to my house balling my eyes out then Alex's mom saw me running out of the houses and she shouted my name but I kept running. My mom saw me running down the street and with a worried look on her face. I didn't care I just ran up to my room a slammed the door shut and cried. My mom came in and asked me what's wrong and I told her what had happened.

It had all started with a stupid fight. Alex had dated her boyfriend for about 3 years it was impressive for me because I was the typical popular girl that that had fucked almost every boy in the school and I didn't care it was my senior year and I wanted to live it to the maximum. It was Alex's birthday she was going to have the greatest party of the year I was  so excited. Later after taking some few drinks I was getting tipsy but I just wanted to party. Then Alex's boyfriend came up to me drunk and flirty as fuck but I didn't care. We started flirting but I thought he was Jerry the schools fuck boy and if I had known he was Gabe Alex's boyfriend I wouldn't have flirted with him. Out of nowhere he kissed be then we started walking to a room while kissing. He started taking me clothes off and we did the dirty stuff. Then Alex came in the room and saw me and Gabe. She screamed at me and Gabe and slapped Gabe in the face hard. She canceled the party and threatened to call the cops if they didn't leave. I felt so dirty and guilty about it I left the party I tried calling Alex and texting her she didn't answer. I couldn't stop remembering the face of Alex of when she had came in the room. I felt so stupid I was an idiot I regretted everything. From thinking about everything that had happened I was just exhausted and I slowly fell asleep.
                    To be continued...
Sorry for all the bad grammar but don't spam me about
Thank you to my sister who let me base it on the beginning of a school project of hers