Project: Blind Date

[Re-upload from my old account: xxXSoulHorseXxx]

Enjoy!

Classes:

Elsword: Rune Slayer

Aisha: Elemental Master

Rena: Wind Sneaker (Human)

Raven: Blade Master

Eve: Code Nemesis (Human)

Chung: Tactical Trooper

Elesis: Blazing Heart

Lu/Ciel: Chiliarch/Dreadlord

x

It was a boring day at Velder Academy. Popular girls, Aisha, Rena, Eve, Elesis, Lu, and Ara walked through the halls to get to lunch and miraculously, the crowd had parted like the Red Sea. Freshman girls saw them as role models, older and same grade girls wanted to be them, and boys wanted to date them. Of course, the best friends were undatable.

Sophomore Aisha Glenstid, the de facto leader, student president, and brain, had recently started dating Elesis's brother, Elsword Sieghart, who was a heartthrob, player, and head of the basketball team at school, thanks to Aisha's and Elsword's friends elaborate schemes. At first, they hated each other and called each other names, but now it had developed into playful arguments and teasing, occasional fight, break ups every now and then, and the nicknames they made up for each other turn into sweet pet names. Either way, Elsword and Aisha stuck together and stayed that way.

Junior Rena Archer, cheerleader, vice president, part of the track team, archer, gossiper/socialite, and one of Aisha's best friends, had been dating Raven Corvus for quite some time. She needed no help in asking someone out and was a 'love expert'. She had asked Raven on their first date in their freshman year when they had been working together as partners in alchemy and he accepted. Everyone knew the couple wasn't going to break up any time soon, so Rena and Raven had been ignored by single boys and girls, except for the fangirl club.

Sophomore Eve Nasod, secretary, and heir to the Nasod Co., had been engaged to Chung Seiker ever since 6th grade. Eve secretly harbored a crush on the Prince of Hamel, although she never showed it. It wasn't clear that Chung liked her back though, although he did get protective of her and went on several dates with the girl. Eve and Chung occasionally acted like a couple in school, by holding hands and the occasional peck on the cheek.

Junior Elesis Sieghart, part of the sword fighting team, the bipolar paperwork girl, and leader of the Red Knights, was a single girl with a crush on Aren Haan. No boy dared approach the several month older sister of Elsword, as she was, well, scary sometimes. Every once in a while, a brave boy would dare ask her out and it depended on how he asked. If he was cocky and flirtatious, Elesis would simple burn his face and if he was sweet and kind, Elesis would politely turn him down. 

Then there was Luciela, preferably Lu, Sourcream. Lu was a sophomore and was part of the boxing team, along with being one of the members in the student government. Lu was one of the shortest girls in school, but she had immense power. Lu had no crush on anyone in particular, but her friends kept pestering her to give one of the boys who liked her a chance. Rena kept trying to make her go on a date with Ciel Dauntling, a boy she hung around with in her boxing team.

And then there was Ara Haan. Ara was a sophomore and was the treasurer of the student government, along with sister to Aren Haan, Elesis's longtime crush. Ara was one of the prettiest girls in school and boys kept badgering her for a date. Just one date. She rejected them all. Ara didn't want to date anyone and didn't want a boyfriend. It annoyed Rena to death.