Moooooo

🐮Oreo's POV🍪

It's been a few days of living in this new home. I like it. The girl who bought be is really nice to me! Kinda like a mother. I think she is my mother!

Today mom came out with a big bowl of food for me. There was lots of cut up apples. I love apples. Yum. but there was other things like pumpkin and corn! Mom is great.

I ran over to mom and she put the bowl down for me. I started to eat but mom called someone to watch me. He was taller than mom, he has been here for a few days and he's really close to mom.. Is this dad? Hm..

Oh well! I have apples to eat! Yummy!

Mom and dad likes to go on walks with me and i love walks. I get to see so many smaller cows. Some have really pointed ears or really long tails. They even make weird sounds like 'boof' or 'bork'. I'm sure this is normal, i'm sure they're just getting used to things, just like me!

Mom would take me to a place called a "park?" and it's filled with so many little cows. Some look like they're scared of me, but im sure thats not the case. I'm sure they're just tired because they been here much longer than me! Mom brings toys with her, like this really big ball. She'll throw it and say something about bringing it back to her. Why did she throw it if she wants it back? And why do i have to get it? Can't she go tell the human's around her to help?
Is that how humans work?
I'm not sure, but it's okay. I'll learn

After we had lots of fun at the 'park' we walk back home, mom lets me go outside and nap on the grass but she always gives me 3 apples. I love mom and i love apples!
Today was like the other 2 days. I would eat the apple and take a nap and so would mom and dad, but before they sleep mom makes food and i like watching her cook. Its nice.
But this time she didn't cook! Oh no. what's wrong.. Is mom okay?
Dad was kinda sad about this too. I watched through the window to make sure everything is okay.  They were sitting down and did nothing.

Ding dong~

What was that! Oh no. someone is here to take my mom away. No!
Oh
Wait, the man just gave her a bag. Maybe that's her food?
Yes.. it is. Mom took it to her room and dad followed her.
Thank god they're okay. I can sleep now. :)

——-
SCREECH