"Truth or Dare Y/n?"

MARAHS POV.

I'm going to tell Y/n I love her this week. I've planned to play truth or dare when everyone gets here. I have 5 minutes till Ken, Olivia,and Taylor gets here,but 15 till Y/n gets here. I'm going to go get everything ready while I'm waiting.

•15 minutes later•

I hear a knock on my door. I say to the group,"That must be Y/n!" I run to the door to greet her. "Hey y/n!" "Hey Marah!" I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Come in we are going to play truth or dare." We walk into my room and we all sit in a circle on my floor. The order goes me,Y/n, Olivia,Ken,and then Taylor sits next to me. "Who wants to go first?" Olivia raises her hand and says,"me!"

Olivia says,"Y/n truth or dare?" Y/n says, "truth." "So do you like anyone in this room?" She answered,"Yes I do." She looked down at her legs and started blushing. Me, Taylor,and Olivia also started blushing. "Ooh who is it?" "I'm not saying!"

Y/n says," Taylor truth or dare?" "Truth." "Ok so what do you truly think or everyone in this room?" "I think Marah is the best friend I could as for, Olivia is really funny and relatable,Ken is super good at makeup,and Y/n is super hot and I love her so much!" I look over at Y/n and I see her blush. I got really jealous because I really love her and I don't want to loose her to him or anyone else. So I get up and go to the kitchen but Y/n followed me.

Y/n says,"hey are you ok?" "Yea I'm fine." "Are you sure that your ok because you looked really upset in there?" " Do you like like Taylor?" " No he's not the one I like and if you would have stayed in there you would have heard me say I didn't feel the same." "Then who's the one you like?" " You will find out later." She winked at me and I started blushing.

"How about we go back in there and continue playing the game?" " Yea sure!" We go back in there and sit down and it's Taylors turn so he asked me. I picked true and he asked me if I'm going to confess my feeling towards the person I like. No one knows I like Y/n except Ken. I said that I am. I look at Y/n and she looked sad but she still had that beautiful smile on her face!

Taylor asked Ken,"Truth or Dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to lick Y/n check." "Ok" Ken licked Y/n check she blushed and wiped her check and said,"ewww!" We all laughed at her and she fell over onto my lap. I was a blushing mess so was she.

Ken asked Y/n,"truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to kiss the person you like." "Ok" she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me right on the lips. She pulled away and looked down blushing. I grabbed her hand and held it. She looked up at me and smiled. She laid her head on my shoulder.

A/n:

Do you guys like the longer chapters?
How are you liking it so far?
What would you guys like to see in the next chapter?

Word count:588