1 : Dear Moonlight.

It was 1 AM, Aaron was laying in his bed, writing something. A letter, if we want to be sure. To who ? The moon.

Yeah it can sounds weird, but it always makes the Burr feeling well. Because Aaron is a barman, and many people don't realize how hard it is. The insults may hurt.

Plus, he is black and bisexual. Something he asks himself if he wasn't born in the wrong body. But deep inside, Aaron knew someone would love him the way he is.

Yeah, Aaron got friends. But they're not in New York. They're in Africa, his country. And he hope he will meet them again, one day. In the USA, Aaron just have some co-workers, but that's all. He is the only black person with another """friend""", named James Madison.

Aaron likes James. But sometimes he is just annoying. And it was sad but true, Burr liked to be alone. Not forever, like 90% of the day. He wasn't prepared for real friendship or even love. No, no, no. Nobody would want a man like Aaron. It's just impossible.

Aaron was keeping writing, then he looked at the window, smiling at the moon.

My Dear Moon.
You look beautiful today.
Would you tell me how do you do that ?
Many stars would want to marry you, am I right ?
How lucky you are.
Hey, Moon.
Will you send an angel or a star...
To me ?

Aaron stopped writing. He sighed and he hide the papers with the letter under his pillow. He groaned, turning off the little light behind him. He looked at the ceilling like there was a murder before he fell asleep.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Heyyy :"D I hope you'll like this first chapter, it's short I know, and it won't be like that everyday. I swear. So, keep it up guys, love ya~
Nate