3 : Seems to be a good plan.

It's been 3 weeks now that our little Aaron met Alexander. It was nice and lovely. And they've seen each other one time after their first sight. And Aaron was missing Alexander. He was very kind and generous with him. Like... A friend would do.

Now Aaron was alone, laying in the grass in a park and looking at the clouds. Yeah, you supposed right. He's bored has hell. It was saturday, his second vacation day. The first was friday, obviously. And he'll have to work tomorrow. To be honest, he had a little more fun going to work since his meeting with Alexander.

But now, he was just thinking of him. Hardly. His smile, his eyes, his voice, his smell... All of it make Aaron smiling and blushing. Alexander knows how to make Aaron feel better. He closed his eyes just when he heard someone laying next to him. He slowly opened his tired eyes, interrupting his throughs on Hamilton. Then...

"- Hello there, mister Burr~"

It was Alexander's voice !

"- H-hello Alexander... was your morning good ?"

The white man nodded. Aaron came a little bit closer to Hamilton.

"- Do you want a hug, Aaron ?~"

Aaron's face turned to red. What was he supposed to do or say ? Aaron was afraid that Alexander would find it gay. He... he was afraid that his only friend would abandon him. Alexander smiled and came closer to Aaron. He feel his heart stop. "Too close, too close !" Was screaming his mind. "Let him do it !" Was yelling his heart. So he listen to it.

"- Um... Can I... ?"

Alexander nodded and slowly pulled Aaron into a hug, smiling on his neck. Aaron blushed harder than he think he would. This was too close. Really. But Alexander smelled good. And feeling his smile on his skin was so nice.

They are standing in this garden, Alexander by Aaron's side. (whAT- a It's Quiet Uptown reference!!1!!) Then, something happened, Alex' moved a bit, Aaron first thought was "damn he wants to cut this" but it explode it 3 small seconds when Alexander just put his forehead of Aaron's.

The black man blushed to death, his eyes shining of what, maybe love, and looking straight (witches he is not) into Alex' eyes. They. Were. Beautiful. A deep dark brown, very interesting. Aaron looked somewhere else because if he don't to that, his mind would try things Aaron don't want to happen.

"- Oh... You don't want me to do this ?"

Asked Alexander. Aaron looked at him then he smiled.

"- It doesn't bother me, but... Listen... I've never been that close to someone since a long long long TOO long time..."

Alexander laughed.

"- So you never had sex, before ?~"

Aaron blushed more and hide "without control" his head in Alex's neck.

"- Oooowww~ Ya know, it's not a shame."

Alexander said. Aaron smiled a bit.

"- Oh... You think... Sir ?~"

He wasn't sure on what watery ground he was going, but he liked the idea to play with the Hamilton's senses. Alexander smiled like a pervert and whispered.

" - Of course, it's more romantic when you fuck someone who never felt a dick inside herself. Or himself~ Plus it makes you feel like you are the King of her or his inside.

- Pfft... You are an angel idiot, Alexander..."

Wait... He said tha- ok lmao bye Burr is dead inside- Alexander smiled.