4

SHIZUO POV

[This is where they live?! Are you sure?!] Celty who still in shocked, show her PDA to the blonde boy look like girl that we found at the town. Anyway... What the hell is wrong with people around here? The clothes really odd.. "They're both live here.. For what I heard from Mr.Sebastian.. They used to serve under Young Master Ciel along time ago before separated with their own live.." He walk through the gate with a lot of groceries bag on his hand. I wonder how he can do that.

I know I can do that because I have seriously crazy strength but this boy? "Anyway.. Come on!! Shinra isn't here yet.. He have an appointment with the Queen!! He will come back later.. But you guys can meet Izaya!!" Can't he just shut up and show the way? "Finny!!! You need clean the garden or Mr. Sebastian will get angry!! Yes, he will!!" A red haired girl shout while grab the groceries and run as she shout again. "Bardroy thrown the bomb on there!! Yes, he did!!"

"Ehh?!!!" He turn pale and immediately run towards.. Well.. I assuming it was garden. Celty run after him. Me? I don't know what to do.. So, I follow them.. When I was there.. I see the blonde boy was crying while hugging a woman.. Beautiful woman.. I was stunning when looking at her but Celty... Her PDA was on the ground.. Before I could ask.. "Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you so much, Izaya!!" What? "How can I repay you!! You have done so much, Izaya!!"

I stared at the woman who was sweatdropping, with a little disbelief. Izaya is a male.. The person in front me is a female.. If he is a female.. How can this be possible? "It's okay, Finny.. I don't want to got lectured by Nii-san again.. All I can do was to help you guys.." She bow a little.. No.. This is not Izaya.. Izaya never have manner like this woman.. "Oh yeah!! There's people search for you and Shinra, Izaya!!" She look confused until she saw me and Celty.

IZAYA POV

My eyes widen. "S-shizu-chan?! C-celty?! W-what are you doing here?!" Curse my stutter!! W-wait!! I'm a female now!! Damn it!!! "F-flea? That's you?!!" Oh no... "W-what?!" I bit my lower lips and slowly calm myself. "No... I'm not..." I look at Celty who shove her PDA on my face. [Don't lying!! And where is Shinra?!!] I sweatdrop.. Too close... A hand grab my coller dress. "I don't buy with that crap!! I know it was you!! Who the hell would call me with that name besides you?!!" Oh.. Right.

"Okay!! Okay!! It's me!!" But seriously.. "And let me go!! You will rip the dress!! Especially the chest area.." I blush at the thought if my dress ripping on that area.. I will die with embarrassing.. "I'm totally serious right now!! Nii-san will not pleased if the dress ripping too!!" I was struggling to escape from his grip but before he can do anything. "What the hell is going on here?!" I tense. Oh no.. "N-nii-san?!!" A grip on my coller loose and I fall to the ground. I see Finny next to Nii-san..

"Why did you call Nii-san?" I asked him slowly but screwed me!! "Izaya.. Did you forget to tell me something?" I try to calm myself and smile. "I think I did Nii-san.. But Shinra Nii-san said to not say anything about it.. Since we don't want to remember any of that thing.." He look calm down, a little.. I swear that he have less patient than Claude Nii-san. I miss Claude Nii-san!! But he work as butler at Trancy mansion. I stand up and dust my dress with a sigh. "Celty?" A voice say.

I look behind me and see Shinra. He have no smile on his face but a heavy frown. "Shinra...?" Shizu-chan eyes widen when look at him. Shinra tch'ed as he walk and stand next to me. "Celty.. Shizuo.. You are supposed to be at Ikebukuro.. What are you two doing here?" Shinra ask with cold tones, I sigh.. "Finny, can you go help Mey Rin and Bardroy? Nii-san, I think Ciel need you.." Finny immediately went away same goes to Nii-san.. Well.. After frowning at me.

I look to the stunned person infront me. "I give you and Shinra Nii-san time alone.. Shizu-chan.. Please follow me.." I close my eyes and slowly walk to the back door of the manor. I heard every step he make, meaning that he follow me. I walk towards the hallway and stop in a certain room. "This will be your room. Celty's room will be next to yours. I will inform Young Master about your staying.." I bow a little.. But in my head.. All I can think is.. To run away from him.

I continue walking but.. "How?" He ask, I look at him. "How what?" I raise eyebrows. "How are you a female? Why are you acting like that?" I close my eyes. "From the start, I am a female, Shizu-chan-" He interrupt me. "How can you be a female?!! I have see your body!! You have no part of female!!" I blush.. Oh god.. I am a demon but I pray to god now?! But the words sounds so wrongs!! "S-shizu-chan!! It's hard to explain but I'm a female, okay!!" Panic!! Panic!!