Three Dark Triplets

The young Queen of Fennbirn gave birth to triplets who'd soon fight to the death. One an elemental, one a naturalist, and one a poisoner. Before the Godess gifted her with the triplets, she had only reigned for 10 years.

The midwife guided the queen as she birthed the future queens of Fennbirn, which would later become only one. She now believed the rumor of the fallen queens haunting the black cottage true. The flashback of her sisters's deaths projected through her eyes.

"Nesta, Poisoner!" She panted and screamed. The Queen felt as if the triplets's gift had already been fully developed, strong as all three are.

"Elain, Naturalist." The newborn cried streams of tears until she opened her eyes to reveal the beautiful golden brown.

And last but not least, "Feyre, Elemental." She seemed calm, yet strong, as the midwife carried the last of the girls to her designated basket.

The Goddess has gifted her with triplets, and now her reign was over.

~

"Feyre, Elain, and Nesta," the Queen whispered, kissing the tops of their foreheads. "May one remain standing."

"May one remain standing..." echoed the King who stood by her side.

Author's Note
I honestly didn't know whether to make Nesta a poisoner or an elemental... I feel like she could create the most powerful flames as an elemental, but at the same time she seems like a poisoner, in a way I don't exactly know how to describe. Her words seem to have a way to seap into you like poison...
Nesta as a Slytherin, Elain as a Hufflepuff, and Feyre maybe as a Gryffindor... Future ACOTAR x Harry Potter crossover fanfic??? I'm just kidding.
^ My tiny little rant up there