Chapter 3

RING RING, RING RING.

Michaels phone woke me up, it was on the nightstand, and it was louder than Hayley's phone.

Michael sat up from the bed, and silenced it.

"Sorry" he whispered to me.

I was half-awake. I sat up in the bed and yawned, stretching out my arms. I glanced over at Michael, and noticed, we were both naked.

I froze in place for a second, and my heart pounded wildly.

"OMG, DID WE-" "WE HAD SEX?"

I placed my hands over my fear covered face, nearly screaming. I had never planned on any of this to happen.

"Yeah.." Michael looked down at his naked body, and glanced over at me with a saddened expression.

"I'm sorry." He added in guilt, and he swept his hair back with his hand.

I sighed "Where's Hayley?".

Hayley was supposed to drive me and her home last night, but we ended up spending the night at James house, I thought.

Me and Hayley decided to rent an apartment together a few months back because both of our parents live in New York, her mom and dad live near mine.

My thoughts were ended when Michael answered me. "They went back to the other room when you fell asleep last night."

"Oh" I scratched my head. I was really tired, and my head was hurting from downing the beer. That's what happens.

Michael stood up from the bed, and slipped on a pair of boxers. "I'm gonna go get James up, and then I'll make you breakfast."

I nodded in response, and then Michael walked out of the room, and into the hallway.

I got up a few minutes later, and put on the clothes I wore last night. I then went across the hall to where Hayley slept, and got her lazy self up. She weakly got dressed and followed me through the hall.

Me and her went downstairs and grabbed our purses, which we had left on the couch. I found some makeup in my purse and went to the bathroom to wash my face and put new makeup on. Hayley couldn't find hers, so I lent mine to her.

"Hayley, do you realize we're not Virgin anymore?" I asked nervously, glancing at my face in the mirror.

"Yeah I figured that out when I woke up" She flashed a fake smile.

"Yeah same here" I then put on a layer of mascara. I walked out of the bathroom with Hayley, and she led me to the kitchen.

James was putting eggs in warm water to hard boil them, and Michael was peeling the finished ones.

"Good morning" both of them said.

Neither me or Hayley replied. We just stood there and watched them make breakfast.

James glanced at Hayley, and shrugged "Look, we're sorry" He put down an egg and came over to Hayley, and hugged her.

Michael also put down an egg, and walked over to me, with an apologetic look on his face. He leaned towards me and kissed my lips gently, then he hugged me really tight and said he was sorry.

"I don't remember, so did either of you wear protection?" I asked nervously.

"We both put condoms on before you came over" James said.

Hayley smiled and laughed "That's a relief!".

After the conversation was over, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote and flipped on the tv. Sex and the city was on, so I changed it to the news.