Prologue

Taeyeon was being paranoid weather she search for her mate or she just let herself to live alone. But the consequences of being alone or without having your mate was worst thing for being a Vampire. You're like torturing yourself for not having your other half.

Taeyeon reached her age of 19 but then her mate was no where to be found. She should have her mate at the age of 18 or less; but the fact that she's been searching her other half for almost 3 years is purely mixed of seriousness.

'Arg. If ever I found my mate; I surely punish her for hiding too long.'

"How do you make sure that it's  her and not him; Ms. Taeyeon?" her secretary slash best friend asked as she stare straight into Taeyeon's eyes.

"Aish! How many times do I have to tell you that don't try to read my mind again or else I'm gonna block your power." Taeyeon hissed.

"Whatever midget!" Her secretary roll her eyes while she place some documents to Taeyeon's neat desk.

"Arg. I'm still taller than you! You MIDGET!" Taeyeon emphasized the word midget then give her dork smile to her secretary. She knew this time she won.

"So...How're you and the shikshin?" Taeyeon suddenly asked out of nowhere. Her eyes still focused on her laptop while browsing some file connected to her work.

"We're good. Actually, she asked me out later."

Taeyeon nodded after hearing her Secretary's replied. Her secretary then excused herself and said that she's heading on her office now. She just smile to her secretary knowing that she'll be alone again.

She knew that it's just one of her daily lifestyle; to be alone whenever her secretary where out of her. That's why rather than being a loner she just drown herself to her work since she doesn't have her mate to talk to unlike her secretary who already have at the age of 16.

Sunny is her secretary at the same time her childhood best friend since they're were little. Sunny's mate who's Sooyoung is also one of their childhood friends. They born in the same hospital and grew together until now.

After spending overtime on her office, Taeyeon decided to go home. She folded her laptop then place it in her black case as she walk her way out of her office.

She bitterly smile to herself while she thinks a lot about her lost love one year ago. Even though they have their so called "mate" she still manage to fall in love with a person who's forbidden to their clan for being a Vampire. They must follow the rule that's "you shouldn't fall for someone who's not your mate at the first place."

"Ha! One day, if I found my mate; I'll make sure she'll suffer." I mentally laugh like an evil. I grin as an idea suddenly pop on my head. She'll enjoy once she have me.

《ゞ》

A/N

Hey guys!

It's another on going story of TaeNy.

You can follow me for the updates.