Chapter 1

The eye smile girl attended a party which she wear a gown like one of a princess in a fairy tale use. The party's only for the rich people base on the surrounding. Lot of them talks about business etc.

'So lady Tiffany; you drink?' the guy who seemed one of the guards finally approached the eye smile girl. She handed a glass of wine to the eye smile girl which she gladly took it from the unknown guy.

'Thanks.' the eye smile girl simply replied.

'By the way, how do you know my name?' Tiffany asked curiously as she take a sip of the wine.

'I just know.' the guy winked Tiffany but instead of being flattered she disgusted the sudden move of the guy.

The eye smile girl become uneasy to the guy who seemed checking her out. She felt a hand placed on her waist that made her startled. She knew that it was the hand of the guy; she quickly shoved the hand on her waist then distance herself to him.

'Ladies and gentlemen...I want y'all to know that we were having a simple but twisted game.' The man who's in a formal attire announced as he stop at the middle part of the stairs in the mansion.

'The game was quite simple that's why I added it a twist.'

'I'm gonna play random songs; it's either a party song which you can dance crazily and also the usual song when the royal family are having a midnight ball.'

The announcer stop for a moment after he explain some part of the game.

'Excuse me Mr. Lee, but can you tell me where's the twist in the game?' suddenly a woman who's in the mid-40s asked as she step forward in front of plenty people. The announcer just nodded to the question then place back his mic on it's original position.

'The twist I've been talking about is; you're going to fold your handkerchief that will be place on your eyes to cover it then as the music started to play, you're going to dance as you try to find the one and only Queen. Ms. Kim Taeyeon.'

'You have to figure it out weather it's Ms. Taeyeon then you're gonna have 3 wishes that'll be granted by of course, Ms. Kim.'

The crowd cheered in happiness. They're fixing their handkerchief and also their sense to captured the queen. Tiffany also join the twisted game. As soon as she heard the name of Taeyeon she become interested to the girl. She don't know weather she's drunk because of the wine or she just seemed interested to the Queen they're talking about.

Tiffany placed her handkerchief to cover her eyes. The crowd become more exciting since the music started to play into rock songs.

Some of them were jumping up and down, some were wiggling their body, some were really hyped and many other moves that can be seen to the crowd.

Tiffany on the other hand were doing some random moves as she bumped to someone. She can't see anything since her eyes were fully covered.

'Ahh...Sorry who ever you are I bumped.' someone who bumped Tiffany apologies. Tiffany was stunned to the voice of the person she bumped. Her heart skipped a bit but she just shrugged it off.

'Nah, it's okay. By the way I'm-- Hey what are you doing?" the eye smile girl suddenly felt a warm air that sent on her neck. She startled but the fact that it make her shivers was no joke.

She released the tie of her handkerchief as she tried to adjusted her sight in the brightness coming from the chandelier of the room. The eye smile girl realized that she's no longer on the party which is crowded of people.

'Where am I?' the eye smile girl asked herself. She browse the room checking weather she's alone or with someone. Her eyes landed to the girl that's not facing her. She saw how expose the pale skin of the girl and how the blonde hair of the girl tied up into a messy bun that suit her black dress.

'Hi?' Tiffany utter that caught the blonde hair attention.

'I've been waiting this day I finally met you Tiffany Hwang.' the blonde hair smirk as she turn her bondy to face Tiffany. The eye smile girl jumped in shock; she didn't know what to do. Is she going to run or she just gonna let what the blonde girl wanted to her?

The blonde hairl girl is now out of Tiffany's sight. She started to find where the blonde girl is until she felt again the warm air pressing on her neck.

Tiffany turn her body and she's facing the blonde girl.

'W-who...a-are...y-you?' Tiffany stuttered.

'Guess who?' the blonde step forward to make their body close with Tiffany. The eye smile girl feet was glued on her place. She can't move away her body from the blonde girl.

'I'm Taeyeon...Kim Taeyeon...' the blonde revealed as soon as she inhaled the sent from Tiffany's neck.

'You smelled nice.' Taeyeon said as she drift her nostril to Tiffany's neck. Taeyeon become addicted to Tiffany scent. She knew that it was different from others smell.

'mate' Taeyeon blurted out while Tiffany just shrugged it off.

•••

The eye smile girl were crying as she felt her blood was sucked and replace by another warm blood running trough her veins.

'I love you...' the blonde girl uttered her words before she licked and clean the blood around the eye smile girl neck.

The eye smile girl woke up from her dream that's also a nightmare for her. She always dreamed about the blonde girl biting her neck and it felt so true. She cried a lot everytime she remembered the nightmare; she feels like one of her biggest fear will come true.

---

"

Taeng, I got a call from Mr. Hwang. He said, he's going to throw a party---- etc."

"Kim Taeyeon! Are you listening?" the girl from the other line snapped back Taeyeon into reality.

"Ah. Yes? What is it bunny?" Taeyeon replied as soon as she heard a sigh from the other line.

"Aish, You dreamed again the eye smile girl huh?"

"Yeah. And now I'm definitely sure that my mate is not 'he' but a 'she'.

'Arg. Whatever.'

'Meet me at your office. We're gonna talk about the urgent event given by Mr. Hwang and also the mate you're talking about.'

"Yeah. I'm on my way there. Bye." Taeyeon end up the call as she place her phone back in her bag then set her car in a high speed to get there in her place.

《ゞ》

A/N

>>Follow and vote is highly recommended>>

o(〃^▽^〃)o