Chapter 2

"Geez Kim Taeyeon! Great that you're just in time or else Mr. Hwang might scold me for not informing you about the urgent event. You know how much important you are to Mr. Hwang and will you please stop thinking about your freaking mate! You don't yet see her/him, but you're acting like a child who lost her mother!" Her secretary; Sunny yelled while pointing her index finger to Taeyeon who seemed like she's scolded by her boss which is just her secretary.

"Yah bunny! Can you please, relax. I bought you some coffee and muffin." Taeyeon grin because she know that it's one of Sunny's weakness.

"Arg. Be thankful enough Taeng!" Sunny rolled her eyes while she grabbed the food placed on Taeyeon's desk.

"So Sunny...What's with Mr. Hwang?" Taeyeon's voice become serious since they're talking about work. Taeyeon lean her back to her swivel chair as she turn her gaze to Sunny that's now busy with her iPad.

"Here take a look at this." Sunny showed her iPad to Taeyeon which she found an online mail for Kim's Comp.

It says that they'll be having a big event around the business world to reunite and to have a contact with the other business man or woman like Taeyeon. It'll be manage by business man/woman base on the top 5 highest ranking on business world; which Taeyeon is the highest one on ranking.

Taeyeon nodded to the idea; since the business man/woman around the different countries are lack of contacts and communication to the other; it'll be a great idea to reunited with each other.

"Hmmm..." Taeyeon hammed as if she's thinking hard about the sudden event since they knew Mr. Hwang is not like a party person. He would rather spend his time alone in work than attending some event like he have planning now. Mr. Hwang is a type of person that instead of attending some event; he just going to let his personal assistant to handle the attendance or the situation since he's on the rank of 2.

"Err...Do you think Mr. Hwang is serious about this?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know." Sunny shrugged her shoulder before excusing herself.

Now that her secretary is out of her sight her phone suddenly rang on her bag. She immediately answered the upcoming call since it's just Sunny; her secretary.

"You should thank me because I didn't bring up the topic about your dream MATE."

Taeyeon knew that Sunny's now smirking at her. She know that her secretary was right. She didn't bring up the topic 'bout her dream mate BUT she made her remember about the girl in her dream. Sheez.

"Yah! You're crazy little bunny!" Taeyeon yelled to the other line then quickly end the call because she might wake the sleeping monster inside of Sunny.

Taeyeon's POV

"YAHHHHHH! WHO POURED ME A BOTTLE OF WATER!?" I yelled as soon as my gaze landed on my dear secretary; Sunny.

"UGH! SUNNY; CAN'T YOU SEE?! I'M SLEEPING FOR GOODNESS SAKE! AND NOW MY SUIT IS TOTALLY WET YOU MIDGET!" I slapped my secretary's arm while she just laughing hard at me.

Aish! Why would I have a secretary slash best friend like her? It's not like I'm in condition of comatose to pour some water to be awaken. That crazy woman! Arg!

"HAHAHAH! You should see your face Taeng! It's so PRICELESS!" Sunny stated; trying to hold her laugh but soon she didn't handle and eventually burst into laughter.

I gave her my famous death glare that stop her from laughing. She whipped her tears away then give me her sweetest smile.

"Psh! Crap that you sleepy head! I just wanted to inform you, that I've been trying to wake you up many times but I didn't have any response so I poured you a bottled of water." Sunny showed me the bottle she used earlier then she playfully nudge my arm.

"Err...Fine! What time is it by the way?"

"I bet, you shouldn't waste your time Taeng if you don't want us to be late at our first meeting with a new client." Sunny replied as she smack my head playfully. Arg! This girl is totally out of her mind.

9:00 am

"FUCK! WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" I yelled for the 3rd time. I quickly rush myself and change my wet clothes into my meeting attire.

After 10 mins in the bathroom, I quickly wear my clothes since it's my first day meeting with my new client; thanks to Mr. Hwang. I put some light make up on my face then settled myself for a minute.

I saw my secretary; Sunny waiting for me at the lobby. As soon as she saw me, she scolded me for taking too long.

"Aish! I told you to take a rest sometimes so that you'll not going to sleep here at work! You MIDG--" but before she finished her words I quickly covered her mouth with my hands to shut her freaking mouth to speak.

Sunny glared at me while mumbling something as soon as I remove my hand on her mouth.

"You midget! If you stay like this...I surely tell it to your parents." she smirk as she mumbled those things.

"Whatever."

After we finished our little fight at the lobby we decided to go to the luxurious resto here in our are since Mr. Hwang is the one who arranged this meeting. I glance at my wrist watch indicating that we're almost late. Great! "What a bad first impression to our new client."

A/N

TaeNy inspired (^(エ)^)

Follow/vote are highly recommended!!!(•ᴗ•)

Thank you!!!