Sky delivering the babies

Sky's P.O.V.

The next day I felt so weird. I was breathing a different way and passed out. The last thing I heard was Jackson scream. I also felt his warm body wrap around me and told my mom something happened to me. It was weird it was like I was passed out but still there. I could also feel the heavy kicks in my stomach. my mom and my mate rushed to the hospital. The doc said I was delivering my baby boy twins. I woke up from the harsh pain in my stomach. Jackson was getting terrified because I told him I am going to kill you because you did this to me. He was shaking to death lol. My contractions got heavier and deeper. I couldn't really breathe. The doc told me to push but Jackson told me to look at him and concentrate and while doing that my mate held my hand. he held it tightly. So I pushed and screamed and heard two babies crying. Jackson kissed me on my lips softly and man I missed that. Jackson took a baby then I did and I named them. Their names are Logan and Luke . Jackson always had Logan and I always had luke for some reason. I invited my mom and brothers in the room and they were astonished. Jackson's family was there to and we had a good time that day. When we went home i took a break and relaxed. The babies were sleep and then Jackson whispered he's gonna make his move. I asked "what move"? He said "you'll see".