Love and suprises

When I yelled who is it my mom said come down for dinner and that the new neighbors were staying for dinner . My eyes lid up and I turned red because that super hot boy was staying for dinner. My friend tony was happy for me because he thinks I found my mate I hope that the new boy found his mate to be me. Tony said "I have to leave because my mom is delivering the baby boy he shouted in excitement. My mom heard and ran into him with a hug. We all been waiting for this moment. When he left it was time to eat. The only reason why you aren't hearing anything about my dad is because he dies from cancer when I was 11 and me my mom and brothers were so shocked and scared without a leader for alpha and a father for love. Anyway on my way sitting down everyone had yes on me and the new neighbors had eyes on me and my brothers as we all sat down. The neighbors started first their mom said hi my name is nelly and this is my oldest son Jackson and I smiled at him and he winked at me and then introduced her two twin sons Dylan and cole. My mom said hi nice to meet u my name is Natalie and these are my oldest triplets sons Bryan Biran and Ryan and lastly my 16 year old son skylar. The neighbors added and forget to say their son Jackson is 16 too And added he was gay. I smirked and he smirked at me.i was so happy that I finally found my mate. when we were done with all that we all ate then discussed about school. My mom said " my kids go to a gay wolf school called wolfing hites. Oh I almost forgotten neighbors are werewolves. Nelly said she might put Jackson there and me and Jackson starred at each other and smirked. My mom said to me can I talk to u for a minute alone please ?she asked.I went with her and she said " I think u found your mate. I said I know with a blush , so we decided to go in front off everyone and say that my mate was Jackson and Jackson came to me and said "I had the same feeling that u were mine. He hugged me and put my head on his chest .Man I just want to stay there and sleep on him. Everyone was happy but my stupid over protected brothers made a comment and said if u break skylar's heart we will end your life like we did to his ex boyfriend jhonny. Everyone looked confused so we told them the story. Jhonny used to be my ex boyfriend I explained and told them he abused me badly and told some of his friends to rape me. They would take their prickly and shove it in my ass then I stopped to cry, as if I was still there. My mate jumped up quickly and picked me up in his arm and took me to my room . My guess were so shocked and they had some tears and even Dylan and cole was crying. I felt warm skin against my cheek in bed and I looked up and my mates sexy chest was under my cheek. I looked down at his abs because he still had no shirt on since earlier. I looked up and my mate was smiling down at me and kissed my lips softly sending tingles down my spine. I kissed back and he then asked will I go on a date with him. I said yes then hugged him tightly. We both fell asleep that way and I woke him up before getting to sleep and asked when will we go out ? He said tomorrow at 8:00 pm. Then we fell asleep.