Crushcrushcrush- Characters and Notices

Emile Renee Harris- A seventeen year old Ravenclaw, with elbow length blonde hair, light blue eyes and a small dusting of freckles upon her cheeks. Stands at about 5'6", and weighs 128lbs. She has a wild personality, but is shy, intelligent, calm and easygoing. Her nose is slightly crooked from the times her ex-boyfriend had fought with her and broke it. She is careful around others, and is truly only open to her best friend, Joyce.

Joyce Elizabeth Reed- A seventeen year old Ravenclaw, with waist length curly brunette hair, and dark coloured eyes. She is about 5'8", and weighs 136lbs. Loud, rebellious and snarky, Joyce is easily accepted by Slytherins and Gryffindors alike. She has a loud mouth, is truly a smartass and always comes back to her best friend, Emile, no matter if the rest of her posse says not to.

TaylorJoseph Madric- Eighteen year old Slytherin, with shaggy brown hair and light grey eyes, a small dusting of freckles upon his cheeks. Truly the Slytherin King, standing at 6'0", and weighing a healthy 147lbs, he is known as the main player around Hogwarts, getting with girls, then dumping them the next morning. Constantly cheats on Emile, but does have his soft side. Cocky, smartass and sly.

Severus Tobias Snape- (Do I really have to make a bio >.>) Thirty-two year old Slytherin house head, along with the job of Potions professor. Stands tall at 6'2", with shoulder length black hair, and has black coloured eyes. Cold, snarky and harsh, his heart is a block of solid ice. He treats his students with a cold voice, harsh work and a terrifying aura.

Matthew Donald Harris- Not much is known about him, until later in the story.

Caeden Lillian Harris- Not much is known about her, until later in the story.

¤¤¤♡¤¤¤♡¤¤¤♡¤¤¤♡¤¤¤

hello! My name is Arabella, and I have written this story on another account under another name.

I didn't steal!

So, enjoy the story :D