Chapter 3:My breakup⚡

I'm soo sad!!!I had to break up with Yamcha Beacuse of that asshole!!

Heres what happened....

"Yamcha....I have to break up with you,"I said sadly with droopy tears on my prettiest flower dress: Its light magenta with blue and lavender flowers on the bottom.But that's not that the point...I had to break up with the cutie for a lieing bastard!!!"I understand Bulma....I hope you

feel happy with your new boyfriend! I still love you..."Yamcha softly whispers in my ear ."We are still friends right??"I ask."Of course,"He kisses my lips and waves goodbye to me.Omigod it was the saddest moment of my life!!!!Tears were welling on my eyes as i tried not to cry and walk to my house alone.

I see Vegeta training in the gravity room."Hiiiii Vegetaaa!!!!"I call.But.......he's spending time with a another girl who look like she was her early 20's.She had Vegeta's dark hair with only 1 streak of dark blonde.She had a saiyan suit similar to Vegeta but it looked different. It was red instead."Women...meet my great friend,Irene'!"Vegeta introduced the young women."Is she a saiyan like you?"My voice broke out."Yes."Irene' answered herself."Her mother was pregnant with her sister and she excaped and soon gave birth to her.She was trained by her father until he died because he was poisoned by something.So she decided to stay in namek with her mother until her mother died of heart disease on named.When the planet was blowing up,she excaped and made it by taking Irene with her,"Vegeta explained.

I Felt my heart shattering to pieces when it hit me....he actually liked her.Well,Irene was really pretty...her eyes was this dark blue color that I really liked."I did this for you Vegeta...... it hurts for me too even hear this,"I thought with tears in my eyes.I ran out....locked the door and cried myself to sleep.Thanks alot Vegeta..... that really hurts.

;(Bulma;(