Chapter 8:We move on....

We made it thank God!!

I wore my  dress ..I was like the most prettiest one there(I kept looking at Vegetas ass.What the hell am I doing!?!?!?!?

"Have you seen Irene' yet?"I asked him."She's the girl in the dark purple swimsuit."Vegeta pointed to a really pretty girl that had dark blue eyes."She looks happy with Krillin... should we go say Hi?" I asked him softly.

"She might not remembered us,"Vegeta grumbled softly.I took his hand and led him to the couple."Oh Irene'!!!!"I embraced her.She looked soo happy to see us and she winked at me,"You and Vegeta must like each other Krillin, Dontcha think  so hmm?"Vegeta turned so red that I decided gently touch his hand."I really think so Irene'.Thanks you guys..Me and Vegeta are gonna go swim now!"I pulled his arm and he laughed when we were in the nice water,"This is feeling like great!"he put his arms on my hips and I put my hands on his face."I feel amazing cause I'm with you,"I flirted and winked.He pulled me in his arms and I held on tight.He embraced me and I felt his ass underwater... Omigod that was soo weird and sweet in the water.I'm soo happy when he let his hands on my ass.Omigod.... that felt sooooo good.We swam to a rock and he rocked me  in his. strong arms.

I never been like this with Vegeta,LMFAO

Yamcha was right behind the whole scene when Vegeta was rocking me on the rock.That f*ckin  bitch scared the living shit out of me."Bulma....I saw everything,"He look angry and shock at her with Vegeta."I love him and you better leave or Vegeta will beat the living hell out of you....You damn cheater!"I

spat venom at him."I've been damn ready to fight a weakling!!"Vegeta taunted."Try me slutty alien!"Yamcha  pushed me into the water.I felt a rock on my forehead.

Then I passed out

Xxbulmaxx