Shy?~intro

Hi!! So my name is Miriam as you may know. This is my first book so don't judge.

If I do anything wrong please tell me I'm kinda new to this.

Help is appreciated and if you wanna talk just message me.

I'm keeping the other page up just in case anyone wants to comment on that. An ideas or help will be kindly accepted.

Hope you enjoy and thank you.

-Miriam

_____________

._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Introduction

Natalie Stowe had an amazing life with an amazing mom and an amazing boyfriend. Her father died a month after she was born. He had an alcoholic problem and he drank every night after her unwanted daughter was born. He died from a heart attack, after he fell down the stairs of his house to go out.

But besides that she has an amazing life. And her life couldn't be better.

But one friday night, Natalie's world went upside down. Natalie and her boyfriend, Skylar, went to a party. They got pretty drunk and like the stubborn girl Natalie is, she called her mom to go and pick them up. Well that night was pretty foggy.

They where driving in the freeway to get to Skylar's house, but then they hit a truck and their car went done the hill crashing into a tree. Natalie made it alive but her mom didn't. Skylar died a day after since he lost a lot of blood in the accident.

Natalie now lives with her grandma. Her grandma is the amazing but her life isn't the same.

__________________

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Hope you liked.

I will probably post in a week or two.

After a few chapters I hope to get a schedule.

Also, if you have like a poster or like banner for this story. Don't be afraid to show it.

Comment

Vote

Thank you.

-Miriam