The dream;Part 1

One day you were wishing for your life to change . You had wished on your birthday and to the stars and Primus above to answer her prayer for her life to become what she dreamed of being . But you have to be careful what you wish for . For there will be a price.

Prologe;

One hot summer night in Oklahoma a girl wished and wished to become a member of team prime and to become a transformer in transformers prime but one day that all changed .

Jeannette's pov.

It was nine o'clock at night and I was watching transformers prime when I  fell asleep and when I was a sleep in my dream their stood Primus and Unicron telling me to make a decision on whether I could stay or be who I was dreaming to become . I looked at both gods and said' I wish to be Cybertronian '. And with that I felt like my body was on fire but it also felt like my skin was being ripped off and replaced by metal .                             
           But when I looked at my hands they were servos and my body was that of a Cybertronian that I had created as a drawing if I ever became one . Once I looked at my back I had two set of bird like wings on my back struts and then I looked at my reflection and I was beautiful I had looked like a little bit like alpha trion . But with my golden optics were supriseing because it was rare to have golden optics .

 But with my golden optics were supriseing because it was rare to have golden optics

( This up top is her bot form the bottom is her wings)

Once I was I was done looking at my self I saw I katanas that were like wheeljacks and on my waist with a gernade as well I smiled win I saw a symbol of a half autobot and a decpticon symbol on my shoulder plate s including

Once I was I was done looking at my self I saw I katanas that were like wheeljacks and on my waist with a gernade as well I smiled win I saw a symbol of a half autobot and a decpticon symbol on my shoulder plate s including. The chest plate I then looked at Primus and Unicron who were smileling and I did the same saying I was ready.               That's when they said ' we both wish you the best of luck mettleclaw prime '. ' till all are one'. And with that I blacked out and felt like I was falling. Till I landed on dirt I opened my opitics to see I was just out side the mine that was exploded during the first episode and I guessed I was in the fourth episode . So I walked in to the mine to see a dead cliffjumper I picked his first half up and picked up the other half  started to weld him back to gether . Once I was done I onlined him to hear him grunt as he looked at me and then my embolim and just said ' thanks I guess ' he then got up with my help I told him he would have to take it easy and with that he transformed and told me to follow him so I scanned his vehicle mode and transformed as well and I followed him all the way to autobot base were once inside we had guns pionted at us till we transformed I. Saw that rachet, Optimus, bumblebee,arcee,and bulkhead and the humans were here as well. But I noticed that thier were three other bots which I learned were mindbreak, nightlummer, and Darkmoon . Both Darkmoon and nightlummer were wolves . And mindbreak was a recent decpticon but had a mate on decpticon side by the name of knockout . And that night lummer had a son .

  That's when I noticed that Darkmoon had black glss optics and realised she was blind but was using something to help here see. When ratchet came over he asked my name and I told them my name was' mettleclaw prime daughter to alpha trion . And ratchet looked puzzled along with everyone else on team prime.

As I just stood thier I then just walked to the training room to test my skills which I found out I was as skilled as Megatron and Optimus. But I mixed both thier moves together . And so with that I had guns like Optimus but only one sword like Megatron. And with the addition of my twin katanas and my gernade.  As I was training I shot 600 rounds per second and with direct  aim faster ironhide would be able to shoot  and I was a little more flexible than arcee but with the strength of Megatron . When I was done I heard clapping I looked behind my to find nightlummers son and him with Optimus and the rest of the team .that's when I blushed and said' what are you guys gauwking at ' and with that they left me to countinue training. After that I was given a tour of base a showed to my berth room which was at the far end of the hall and once I was inside I set my weapons on my desk and then went to the berth to recharge.

- this is the end of this chapter see you the next chapter-

  Bye peeps