Learning to trust ch:2

I was on a mission  with arcee to see if I truly was an autobot or if it was a lie .

      We were at a abandond mine when we heard movement up a head I told her to slept up and when I turned the corner I found a Cybertronian femme stuck under a rock I then saw the autobot sign and walked to her and  she  started to growl at me . And asked for her name and she said  that her name was nightlummer and that she was a cyberwolf and she asked why I was helping her I then said ' I never leave a fellow autobot behind ' and with that I lifted up the rock and tossed it aside .

And helped nightlummer up and walked towards the way I came that's were I met up with arcee and then went to base.

Time Skip ~two weeks

It had been two weeks since we found nightlummer and then found out Darkmoon got reformed into a pup and she could see now currently me and nightlummer were teaching Darkmoon about the history of cybertron . But being a pup that she was she wanted to play instead so we just watched her play with bumblebee  I was talking to nightlummer when we both said something about each for a while and this and that .  

That's when I thought ' I'm learning how to trust and thier learning to trust me . But I'll make sure that this time I'll make sure I put my team and friends first and keep them safe.' and with that Darkmoon came to me with a bottle in her mouth I then realized that she must be hungry so I filled it with low grade and fed it to her and she ended up falling asleep in my arms saying goodnight' I then smiled at the pup . Went to my berth room and slept with Darkmoon beside me.

~and that concludes the end of the chapter

Please follow,vote, comment

Bye bye for now mettleclaw prime out.