2

"Mom" she froze and
just stared.
I saw what she stared at I stared jumping around. ITS BTS!!!
I only saw Jimin And Namjoon the rest probably on let made it to the car already.
"L-let's go,hurry!" My mom said kinda worried.
"But moommm There right there!"
I said loud.
I caught Jimins attention but my mom turned around to call Grandma I guess.
Jimin POV
"Hey Hyung, Look at that cute little girl,aww she's wearing one of our hoodies too,cute."
"She is adorable, Wanna go to her she's an army,and there's not a lot around here right now"
"Sure!"
We walk over and I froze when I'm guessing her mom turned around.
"J-j-Jisu?"
JISU POV
I turn around after I see where my mom was picking us up at and I saw Jimin.
"O-oh h-hi J-jimin" I bow trying to not let Jinnie know that I know him. But I mentally facepalmed when I realized he already said my name.
"Mommy you know him!? Cool!"
"Oh aren't you just the cutest thing,What's your name?"
"Thanks, I'm Jinnie and I'm 4." She showed her smile.
JIMIN POV
She has a kid? She already moved on? Wait did she say four? That's when I debuted and left Jisu... did she cheat on me!
My eyes start watering without realizing it.
"Oh Jimin,are you ok?" Jinnie asked me
"Oh yeah I'm fine,it's just allergies."
"Oh ok-Mommy! I see Grandma! Let's go!! Bye Jimin and Namjoon!" She bows
Oh her father is lucky to have a precious little girl like her.
JISU POV
I couldn't look him in the eye. I never told him about Jinnie,I never told him that he had a daughter.