Chapter 5; O'Ryan's house

"What the..." I woke but was cut short when we stopped and what seemed to be a mansion in the woods.

         It was huge. Probably six stories. With a couple stories underground. It was over run with some sort of vine, like an old time castle.

         O'Ryan looked at me. "This is my house." Frowning he hugged me. "I don't want to leave you but.... THAT DUDE WAS FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! I have to go.... before Ethan goes kill crazy...... I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR HIM WHEN HE'S LIKE THAT!!! HE WOULD KILL YOU!!! LILY!!!" He turned away from me looking like he was going to cry.

         He ran off after a couple seconds. I tried to run after him and realized that my feet were stuck. He had set me in some kind of super sticky glue gum gunk.

         "O'Ryan!! Who's......." He was gone, no point.

         "What the......." I trailed on as a young werewolf girl walked out of the house.

        Again I get confused.

          "Hello." The girl said. I looked around and noticed this stuff was all around the house.

        You had to be able to fly to not get stuck because O'Ryan didn't get stuck. I was angry. Very. A low growl escaped my lips as the she wolf gave me a shot. I fell asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

        "What the..." I sat up in a big room. The lights were dim. The walls were solid white. Then the wolf girl approached yet again. I then realized that my feet, waist, and hands were stuck to the table by straps of leather.

        "Where am I? Why did O'Ryan leave me in that gunk? If you had explained I might've come inside without being sedated. Why are you even in O'Ryan's house!?"

         The girl stared as I questioned her.

        "You are in Mr. O'Ryan's home. As you said. He left you in the gunk so you wouldn't follow him. I didn't have time to explain, or they would've spotted me and I am in this house because your boyfriend saved my life."

         I am shocked for a second, then I regain my senses. "H..how?" She knowingly grins.

       "I ,like you, fell in love with a vampire. My brothers were furious and there is no word for what mood my father was in. Lets just say they tried to kill him and me. And are still in the woods around this house waiting..."

        She nodded towards a vampire boy. He was probably O'Ryan and Gwin's younger brother. He looked just like O'Ryan tall, brown hair, nice clothes, just younger, and he had Gwin's eyes.

         He grimaced and turned his head.

        "But why did he bring me here?" It was a question needing to be answered.

       She looked at the boy and he shook his head. "I guess that he planned for you to stay here in case that other vampire boy, the one with the silver...."

       "Yeah" I cut her off.