Chapter 7; Lily's Brothers

After Ray left, I realized how deep in the woods I was.

     If he was right, if Lily's brothers knew there was a reward for me, or if they even overheard us, I needed to stay inside until O'Ryan got back.

      Poor Ray. I really hope his friends are okay.

     Ethan and Gwin!! I almost forgot. She probably would've come with me if she hadn't stayed, most likely to keep Ethan calm.

     I tried to find my way out of the woods, but the smell of the mint gum was stopping up my nose.

    Great, and it was getting dark. No, it was dark, and there was a full moon tonight.

      I heard a howl. They must have gone out into the light, which meant they were in the yard. NEAR THE HOUSE!! How was I supposed to get inside now?

      I followed the howling all the way to the rim of the woods. There were ten of them. Real big litter. There was no way to make it through there, so I started climbing up a tree.

      Crap. The full moon made my tail come out. So when I got in the tree it was hanging down like a broken limb.

      "hmmmfff" I huffed pulling it up and stuffing it in down my skirt. One of the bigger boys turned around and sniffed the air.

       I closed my eyes. Nothing happened, so I opened them and there he was.

      Not a word, because his hand was over my mouth.

     But it wasn't the one I had seen, no, he was still looking around.

     I grabbed his arm and tried to pull his hand off of my mouth.

     Then he picked me up, bridal style, and jumped out of the tree.

     He held me tight. My front side was at his chest and he was touching himself, he must have had pretty big arms if he could hold me land still touch himself.

     I felt like a sleeping baby and tried to wiggle free.

     "Cyron!!" I squealed. So he squeezed me tighter, my face was now right on his chest.

     Then I noticed he was wearing armor, cold, hard armor. Something in the woods rustled, so the boy holding me turned.

     I saw Cyron look out the window, he shrugged his shoulders, I guess he's like Gwin, he said he'd have to help because I couldn't fly, so that's probably the only power he has.

     My shoulders were going numb. I tried to push away from the boy holding me. "LEMME GO!!"

---------------------------------

So do you like the story so far? I don't know where to take it, so I'll just work on my other stories until I get a good comment, or I get an idea.