Summer giggles

A summer breeze swept through Tara's long think golden hair. She ran toward the pool and then dipped her toes in the water, quickly taking them out afterwards. "You said it was warm Addison!" (Addison was Tara's friend)

" it is, after you get used to it." Said Addison. SPLASH!!! Tara jumped into the water. She shivered, and then slowly stopped. "Your right, it is warm." Then Addison did ( very bad ) handstand. "Look Tara!"she yelled

"Nice Addison"replied Tara. She was a very advanced swimmer. Everyone in her class was in 8th grade! ( And may i add she was only 6 years old) But even though she was MUCH better than Addison, she didn't want to hurt her feelings, so she never did much professional swimming when Addison was with her in the pool.

" that was really good!" She said after Addison had done ANOTHER one of her "handstands". Just then, mason came by. Mason was Tara's BEST friend, so she was always excited to see him. He was 3 months older than she was, but when THEY were together, they were both the same age. What is that age you might ask? 2.

"Hi mason!"

"Hi Tara!" Said mason as he took off his shirt and jumped in.

" hi maason" said Addison as sweetly as she could. She liked mason. ALOT.

"Tara! Mason! Addison! Lunch time!!" Yelled Tara's mom from the kitchen witch was just a screen door away from we're the kids were. Then they all ran toward the kitchen for watermelon and punch.....