||chapter 25: let it lose||

Sam's POV

When I wake up I see Matt looking like he is about to cry.

"Matt what's wrong?"

"I just want you to forget about Tanya, I already broke up with her." He said.

"Matt I understand i know now that you broke up with her."

"I have hurt you twice though." He said.

"Yeah but I learned to forgive and forget." I said.

I can't stay mad at him forever. I can't take him for granted. He could probably move on but not me. For god's sake he is Matthew Espinosa! My ring came in today and when he gave it to me I was the happiest girl in the world. Me and Matt, Matt and I. We were perfect together. Forever.

Janhvi's POV

"Hey Nash, what's up?"

"Nothing, you and Hayes fighting again?"

"Yeah, I don't think we are meant to be, he obviously doesn't love me."

"He could be crying over any other girl, but he is crying about you, you know."

"Yeah I do know but that doesn't mean anything, next thing you know he will be making out with a hobo."

"Hahaaha no way he loves you more then that."

"Whatever I guess I will go inside."

When I walk inside I hear Hayes talking to Hannah.

Hannah's POV

Me and Hayes are dating again! I am so happy right now! I am talking to him right now because he told me he has feelings for me!!!!! I told Janhvi that Hayes likes me not her. Like me and Hayes are not dating but we are like one step closer to dating. That's why I texted everyone that I am dating him. Hannah Grier! Sooo cute!

"Hayes your so cute stop tickling me!" I said.

"What the fuck I am not even tickling you!"

"Hayes let go of me, I know you love me but we can't let people know!" I said.

"Know what that I hate you?"

"No silly that we are dating, good covering though!"

Hayes's POV

God Hannah is so annoying. I want to push her to the ground but I can't because she is a girl. She took my phone and is texting all my friends that me and her are dating. Then I took my phone and told her to leave. After she left I went upstairs and saw Janhvi watching a movie alone.

"Hey there wanna watch together?"

"Sure." She says.

I run over to her and kiss her but she doesn't kiss back.

"Hey look I know I did many mistakes-"

"Yeah and now your sorry, I get it Hayes." She says

We watch the movie Rocky 2 and Janhvi gets worried cause his wife is in a coma. Janhvi starts crying. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I stay in the bathroom for a long time hoping she will come to me. She comes and knocks on the door. I open and grab her. Now we are here again. I did this so I could talk to her,alone.

HEY EVERYONE SO I DONT KNOW IF ITS A BIG CHAPTER BUT SORRY IF IT ISNT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 167 READS THAT REALLY MEANS SOOOOO MUCH TO ME I AM SO HAPPY. IF YOU WANT TO BE CARTER'S GIRLFRIEND PLEASE COMMENT YOUR NAME AND A DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF. Biiiii biiiii guys!