||chapter 30: trips!||

Hayes's POV

We are going to Lake Caterio with Janhvi, her mom, and her sister which is Nash's girlfriend Daniela.

To Janhvi😘😘😘:

Hey you can come over now. Just so you know I am bringing a friend so don't be alarmed.

Then I got an instant reply

From Janhvi😘😘😘:

Oh cool. We will be there in an hour, i am not even up so don't expect me to get up. Just be there waiting for hours.

"Hey you know I can see you zombie face!" I shouted across.

"Fuck, do I really look like a zombie. Hayes you hurt me. That is not nice. Now I am just gonna stay here. Thanks to you I am not coming."

"I-I am sorr-"

"Hahaha you fell for it you idiot. Goodbye let me get ready." She said.

"Okay bye zombie, hey look zombie Janhvi hahahaha!"

"SHUT UP HAYES!!!!"

Janhvi's POV

It takes me a 20 minutes to get ready. I am proud i got ready fast. i wore a bikini with flowers on it and a skirt thingy on the bottom. I really want to know who Hayes's friend is though. We reach Hayes's house and his mom opens the door.

"Hey Janhvi! How are you guys!" He says giving hugs.

My mom and his mom talk for a while, and then they take Skylynn to the park. She leaves Will in charge. Oh did i mention Will came home and i can't wait to introduce myself!

I head upstairs to find Nash's room wide open. I say it's Jake from state farm.

"Hey it's Jake from state farm!"

"Oh hey janh-Jake, Jake ya hey Jake." Nash says

"Nevermind that, but hey Will i'm Janhvi!"

"Hey, i heard a lot about you from Hayes!" Will says

"Haha thats cool, is he in his room?"

"Ya you could go get him." Nash says

When i reach Hayes's room i see a friend, i guess the friend is a girl because they are alone, in a room. I am not sure if me and Hayes are dating though. Like i love him but i just don't know.

・・・・

When we reach the lake me and Elizabeth go to get some jet ski's. Eventually Hayes finds us and he is shirtless. I have seen him shirtless before but this time it's like zaaaaaaaayyyyummmmmm!!!!!!!!! Of course though Lauren which is his friend is with him.

Hayes's POV

When I saw Janhvi and my mom I decided to ease drop, sorry but ya I don't care.

"I know that you like Hayes, Janhvi." My mom said

"Wha-what how did you know??" Janhvi says

"Well I figured out, and Nash told me." My mom said

"Yea well it's complicated, he sees me and then he sees other girls, I don't know what to say to him anymore." Janhvi says

"Yea Hayes is just Hayes he is like that, but forget about it what color do you want?" My mom says

Before Janhvi's response I am there and asking them if they need help.

"No I think we are good thank you Hayes." Janhvi says

When all of the boats are out everyone finds a partner. Of course Janhvi would think I would pick Lauren but nope I picked Janhvi. We get on a purple boat because I was forced! Lauren is back there by herself. I feel bad, but happy because I am with Janhvi. I start heading down with the boat and the next thing you know we were in a cave.

"Fuck! Why didn't remember!"

HEY EVERYONE SO I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH A MYSTERY SO IF YOU WANT PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENES!! BAM 2 CHAPTERS ONE DAY!!!!

~Janhvi💝💝