Zayn and Amber

Amber’s P.O.V.

I was driving to my house.

I pull onto the main road getting ready to merge into the left lane so I could turn onto the exit ramp needed to get home. I pull into the lane and reached for the radio. I look away from the road for a second and turn the radio onto my favorite station. As I turn back to the road, I gasp. I slam on the breaks, but it is to no avail. A car is in our lane: heading straight for us going insanely fast. I scream out in fear. Then I feel it.

The impact.

I jolt around and I close my eyes. I hear metal crushing, my own piercing  screaming and cars stopping. Once the movement had stopped I open my eyes. I look around to see my car had totally flipped upside down. I screamed out for help. Pleading someone would hear me. All I remember is screaming until my lungs gave out, and the next thing I saw was dark.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

I was driving to Harry and Louis’ flat, when I see a crazy driver speeding in the wrong direction on our lane. I quickly dodged out of the way, landing my car in a ditch on the road side.

I saw the whole scene flash before my eyes. The car smashing into the trucker. The car flipping. Once everything was done and over with. It was all silent, till I heard screaming. It sounded like it was coming from the car that had gotten hit.

I quickly rush over to make sure no ones in the car. As I kneel down, I see a girl she’s hanging upside down with her seatbelt still on. She had seemed to pass out. I quickly unbuckle her, and drag her out of the car, trying to be as careful as I could.

I hurriedly swoop her up in my arms, and run I ran as fast as I could, till my feet starting aching form all the pain. I had to get her to a hospital. If she died in my arms I wouldn’t be able to live with myself, knowing I could have done more.

I finally reached a hospital. I pushed my legs to keep going, until I reached the outside door of the hospital, that’s when I collapsed to the ground. I tried getting back up, but I knew I couldn’t.

I could do the only thing I could:

I started yelling.

I yelled my loudest till some nurse finally heard me and saw me outside on the floor, with an unconscious body in my arms.

She called for help. To get us both off the ground and safely inside.

Two strong looking men, came rushing out side. They picked up her body and sprinted into the emergency room.

“Sir, can you get up?” The nurse asked.

I just slowly nodded.

I got up on my feet after a couple of minutes. I limped to the emergency room. I had to see her, to know she was alright.

“Sir, you can’t go in there.” A doctor told me.

 “I have to see her.” I found my voice but it came out hoarse.

“What’s your relationship with her?” He asked giving me an appointed look.

“Boyfriend.” I lied. I didn’t know what else to say.

“Ok, but only for a few minutes. She awake now. Don’t cause her any more stress.” He opened the door for me.

I nodded at him, to show my thankfulness.

I quietly came in. Her head immediately snapped around to look at me.

She softly smiled.

I could feel my eyes pop out of my head. When she smiled, it was like she was the only one I could see. I felt like I was on cloud nine. Even in a hospital gown, she was still beautiful. She had long blonde wavy hair, and gorgeous blue eyes.

“Hi, my names Amber.” She smiled.

“I’m Zayn. I’m the one who saved you.” I introduced myself.

“Thank you so much. I thought I was going to die for a second.” She giggled.

I laughed with her.

“I would never let such a beautiful girl, like you, die.” I smiled.

She blushed. Which only made me laugh even harder.

As we sat there in fits of laughter. The doctor came in, and smiled.

“You can go home now.” He told Amber.

After he said that he turned to leave, closing the door behind him.

She got up out of the bed, and went to go change into some clothes so she could leave.

As she came out, I smiled at her, causing her to smile back.

We both walked out of the hospital together.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye than?” She frowned.

“No it’s not. How bout I take you on a date?” I asked.

“But I don’t even know you.” She said.

“Yeah. But destiny has a weird way of working. I like to think, that the car wreck happened for a reason. So I could meet you.” I smiled at her, causing her to blush a deep red.

“Ok. You got yourself a deal.” We both laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell em what you guys think!

Vote,Comemnt,Etc.