Niall and Kirzten

Kirzten’s P.O.V.

I was thinking ripped jeans for Niall.

“Niall.” I called over to him.

“Yeah.” He jogged up to me.

“Stand still. And what of you think of ripped jeans?” I asked.

“There cool. Hey I was kinda thinking, would you like to go on a date with me?” Niall asked.

I looked up so I was staring into his pleading baby blue eyes. He was cute, I had to admit that. But I don’t want to ruin my friendship with him.

“I don’t know Niall….” I trailed off, looking at the ground, not wanting to see the pain in his beautiful eyes.

He carefully gripped my chin, with his hand. He slowly pulled my chin up, so my eyes met his.

“Please?” He pleaded.

“I don-“ I said before he cut me off.

“I promise, if you don’t like it or me. You don’t have to go out with me. Just please, give me a chance. Give US a chance.” He begged.

I blushed. Which caused him to laugh his booming laugh.

“Pick me up at my place around 7:30.” I told him, then went to the next boy, waiting for his clothes.

***At Home***

I was sitting on my couch watching my favorite show:

Friends

I giggled as Ross said something inappropriate.

My phone started vibrating. I checked it, it was a text from Niall. It said:

Be ready, I’m coming ;)

 Oh shit! I totally forgot about my date with Niall.

I jumped up off the couch and ran into my room. I was running all over my room looking of something to wear. Then I remembered I don’t know what kind of clothes to wear to this date.

I texted Niall back:

Me: What kind of clothes should I wear?

Niall: Formal

I sighed. Ok so that whole rushing around thing, was pointless.

I was rummaging through my closet. When I saw this outfit that just stood out to me.

I put on a silver dress, with silver heels, bracelets, and hoop earrings, and a gray bag to go with it all.

I looked at myself in the mirror. And smiled to myself. Just as I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down stairs trying not to fall down the stairs in these heels.

I hesitated for a second before opening the door.

I smiled.

“You look gorgeous. No gorgeous is an understatement. There are no words to describe how amazing you look.” I blushed as he said this.

“Let’s go. Ma’ lady.” He said in his cute Irish accent.

He led me to a little park, in the woods.

I gasped as the sight in front of me.

He had put little candles all around a swing set. How did he know I loved the swing set?

“It’s beautiful.” I told him

“Not as beautiful as you.” I turned my head to the side to see him staring at me.

That is when I figured out:

I’m in love with this boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me whta you guys think!

Vote,Comment,Etc.