Mister I-want-to-f*ck-you-so-you-better-let-me

*Be advised that each chapter is its own short story! 

-------         -------     --------              ---------

"you know I really hate Leena" i say in irritation and my best friend, Spencer, laughs "isn't hate a strong word? i prefer really really dislike, its like saying you hate someone but in a nicer way, ya'know?" she says as she tosses a fry into her mouth, " since when were you nice?" i ask as i raise an eyebrow in questioning "since always" she replies with her mouth full of fries, i scoff in protest " sure and i'm King George" i say sarcastically, " you are? i didn't know you had balls under that skirt" she says laughing and i roll my eyes, "remind me again why i'm friends with you?" i ask, "because i am awesome" she says. Just then her phone begins to ring making me jump a little in surprise, "hello" she says into the phone, i look away and glance around the restaurant as she finishes up her call, "hey,iv'e gotta go call you tomorrow?" she says as she gets up with her phone and purse in hand, i nod in reply and she smiles before waving goodbye as she exits the restaurant. 

i sigh as i take a few fries and stuff them into my mouth, i look at my phone for any texts or calls but there aren't any, i end up ordering a fruit bowl. The waiting period was very boring and all i could do was glance around the place like some stalker, i'd even counted how many lights were on the ceiling. My eyes somehow landed at the bar table i scanned around it till they landed on a very good looking guy, i normally didn't care to look at good looking guys but i did this time, he was the very definition of sexy. The moment my eyes met his grey ones i looked away immediately suddenly finding the color of the table cloth, which was white, more fascinating. "ma'am, you're fruit bowl" the waiter said as they placed it on my table and left, i quickly dug in. Finally finished eating i walked towards the exit but not before stealing a quick look at the grey-eyed male whose eyes were already on me, i quickly walked out of the hotel restaurant and headed to the elevators.

The wait fell a million times longer than normal and the second it opened i shot in, between the closing doors of the elevator i noticed the guy heading my way and i didn't hold the elevator open for him, like hell i would, with a small centimeter gap left till the door closed he quickly stuck his hand into the opening and the doors opened, he entered and i bit my lip in embarrassment. Once the elevator opened at my floor i walked out and he followed behind, i guess he was on the same floor, just as i reached for the key scanner someone who i suspected as the grey-eyed guy grabbed my arm and turned me around so that my back was pressed against the cool wall, his grey eyes stared back at me and i couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of his muscular body up against my smaller figure. I found it hard to think with his length pressed against my pussy, the wetness in my underwear growing with the thought of his hands on my body, his soft-looking mouth on the buds of my hardened breasts, and the very thought of his fingers touching me where i wanted him most, in other words i was completely flustered. "Ye-yes?" i asked and he smirked, " can i help you with something?" i continued even more flustered than before, "yes, you can" he replies and leans over to my ear and gently bites the skin under it, "i want to f*ck you" he says in a whisper and i blush, " what? i don't even know you, for all i know you may be some pedophile" i mutter and he chuckles at my response, "i wouldn't have bothered to ask if i was one" he says as his finger trails down my cheek and stops right above the area between my breasts. No matter how much i wanted what he suggested i wasn't some 'harlot', i pushed at his chest but he remained firm in his position, "move" i said firmly as i tried to get him off of me but his hands took my wrists and placed them on either side of my head.

"Don't act like you don't want me beautiful," he said with his lips inches from mine, his breath gently tickled my lower lip and his eyes stared into mine seductively, he'd obviously done things like this before. "I'm not a prostitute Mister I-want-to-f*ck-you-so-you-better-let-me" i say completely breathless at this point, "though i very much love the name, my name is-""i don't really care what your name is, it could be neanderthal for all i care" he leaned in closer this time, making it a thousand times harder for me to breathe, did god really hate me to have put me in this position? "you should know my name so you can scream it as i-" "i really don't want to know, so if you don't mind, please remove your large self off of me so i can breathe, you're literally pulverizing me" i said and he smirked " i'm definitely big but i have no intention of letting you go" he replied and i felt my cheeks heat up, "i'll yell for help, you'll be on newspaper fronts, what do you think of the title 'girl almost raped by sex addicted psychopath', i for one find it very appealing" i said and without a second to spare his lips were on mine and i had to admit that his lips were softer than they looked, he tasted of cinnamon and it left me addicted to the taste of him on my lips. He smelt of rosemary and rain, and somehow it was very intoxicating, i found that his towering build perfectly enveloped mine, i felt a strange feeling of extreme want and desire. His lips moved more hungrily against mine, my lips parted and he didn't spare a second as he instantly deepened the kiss. He'd let go of my wrists and i quickly put my hands into his hair, my fingers gently tugged on the locks of his hair and he groaned in response. It certainly turned me on and it was then when it occurred to me what i was doing, i had spent the last 10 minutes denying him and with just one kiss i was putty in his hands i was definitely not going to give in, i moved my lips from his and my eyes met his which looked at me in complete and utter lust, his soft hair was now tousled which added to his sexiness and his lips were pink and plump, they were also slightly parted making me want to kiss him all over again, i looked at his face properly and noticed how beautiful he was with his high cheekbones that complimented his pale skin which was gently kissed by a shade of light pink, his eye brows were thick and his lashes were long and dark like charcoal, he looked like someone who belonged at the cover of a magazine. If i had ever known beauty, he was the very picture of it.