Rich Man's Maid Prologue

I stood there shocked was he really kicking me out. Feeling the tears fall down my face I quickly ran to my room sobbing as I started packing my suitcase. I took my phone texting my best friend Daisy telling her I was coming over. After sending the text I dropped my phone on the bed and turned around and jumped seeing HIM just standing at the doorway watching me with a blank expression on his face watching me. I turned around and and finished putting all my belongings in my bags and zipped them up once finished. Grabbing my bags I started walking pass him till he took hold of my arm. A little bit of hope roamed through my body until he spoke.

"I'm sorry" he said looking into my eyes, " I'm sorry all this had to happen, me getting married to her when it was supposed to be you. But it can't be you only for the fact that she is having my child something that I always wanted. I put money in your account to help you start fresh, go to school and move on because we can never be now please forgive me."I looked at him the tears streaming down my face just hearing the fact that the man I love is getting married and having a baby by another hurts me. I nodded and tried to move again but his grip on my arm only got stronger, he looked down at me hands reaching to me wiping the tears away from my face."One last kiss" he asked me. Nodding my head still unable to speak he leaned down towards my lips until I turned my head causing his lips to kiss my cheek instead, his expression saddened knowing we won't ever be able to have a real kiss. I stood on my tipy toes and left a lingering kiss on his cheek, "I will always love you and never will I stop you will always be my true love even if I do move on from you, you will always be my first love enjoy your new life and if fate let us we might me again and maybe be friends but I don't see that happening soon. Good bye my love" I whispered in his ears.

He stood there shocked looking at the wall pass me slowly letting my arm go I took that as my chance to quickly grab my stuff running downstairs to the front door wiping the tears from my face. His father and HER was standing by the door with smug looks on their faces as if they had one a victory. All I could do was look at them and shake my head walking out the door and to the taxi getting in after all my stuff was packed in the vehicle. As the car started to drive away I looked back at the house I was driving away leaving my life, my future and worse of all my true love.