Part Dos

-Jimin heads out for his daily workout
*He takes a selfie and posts it on twitter*

                     ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-(Y/N) heads out to the same gym to strengthen up for her competition tomorrow

(Y/N)'s POV:
*Phone vibrates*
Ah! what could that no good son of a bitch want now?  Oh..its Jiminssi?? *opens twitter*
what? hes heading to the gym? hes dangerous enough with those thighs what more does he need to buff?!

Narrator's POV:
Little by little they start to walk faster, Jimin gets there first, thanks to his short legs and fast capability. (Y/N) gets there a bit late, but shes still going.

Jimins POV:
Time to find a girl. I have to buff up my thighs, and my sexy butt. Cant wait to find my dream girl.

(Y/N)'s POV:
It would be a cooncidence to meet Jimin in this gym. He wouldnt come all the way to Seoul, so I doubt it..A girl can only hope.

Narrators's POV:
As (Y/N) walked in, Jimin looked at the door, completely forgetting the 100tons he has on top of him at that very moment.

Jimins POV:
Wahh~ shes so pretty, why would she come to the gym? *Drops the 100tons on himsed
making a loud bang*

Narrators POV:
(Y/N) rushes towards Jimin, not knowing him by his face covered.

(Y/N): ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU OKAY?!? SHOULD I CALL THE AMBULANCE?? LET ME GET THIS CONTRAPTION OFF OF YOU FIRST! *She lifts the 100tons with no sweat, leaving Jimin in awe*

Jimin: Youre really strong, how old are you?

(Y/N): Ah~ Im 20

Jimin: Ah~ so youre a noona, I like it

(Y/N): Youre Park Jimin, right? I saw you posted on twitter you were going to the gym, but I didnt think you'd travel to Seoul.

Jimin: I come here all the time to avoid sasaengs. They come looking for me in every gym except this one, so i'm safe. Secret, until now

(Y/N): I'll keep it a secret, dont worry. and i wont come here again if it makes you uncomfortable..

Jimin: Come here everyday, please

(Y/N): As you wish.