witch sacwrist

Witch sacwrists pov - "You Son of bitch! How could he enter in my kingdom after so many security options, what the hell were you doing?" Witch sacwrist shouted when she came to know about someone from kingdom Oracle entered into blackspell.

      "Your highness, it was not my fault, nobody entered into our kingdom before, I don't know how he entered" Warrior from blackspell said with scared expressions clearly visible.

    "So now you are saying that my predictions are wrong?" Witch sacwrist asked with anger filled eyes.

     "No my queen, but....." warrior was cut off.

     "You should imagine yourself in hell, you bastard" Witch sacwrist said and wave a thunder light on him, he died on that spot itself.

     She never had any mercy, she was furious whenever she was angry.

    "Get that motherfucker asshole front of me now" Witch sacwrist ordered.

      All the warriors from the throne room rushed to search all the kingdom for the enemy.

     Witch sacwrist walked back and forth feeling uneasy about the culprit, muttering under her breath. After some time blackspell warrior caught the culprit and brought him to the throne room front of witch sacwrist. After noticing them she rushed to the culprit and snatched his collar shouting vigorously.

    "YOU BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU ENTER IN MY KINGDOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! YOU DOUCHEBAG" Witch sacwrist shouted on top of her voice.

      The warrior from Oracle kingdom started laughing loudly. After looking at him witch sacwrist reden and was boiling with anger. Immediately she throwed thunder light to him and he got collapsed on his knees but continued laughing while suffering from pain.

       "What is the motive of entering into my kingdom, you asshole?" Witch sacwrist asked him with anger astonishing in her and facing the culprit.

      "As if I am going to betray my king neon" and the culprit laughed hysterically.

     Witch sacwrist shouted loudly.
     "WAR AGAINST KINGDOM ORACLE" and killed the culprit by the continuous torturing of light thunder. Throne room was silent and everyone was scared.