Lips and Tips

*AVERYS POV*

As we walked down the stairs and approached Skylynn " what took you too so long" she said ummm your brother was bleeding a lot I said. Ok she said with a smile as Hayes laughed, at that moment I nudged him to stop.

The rest of the time we sat on the couch watching episode TS19 of walking dead my favorite episode. Surprisingly Skylynn wasn't scared, at times she cuddled up against me. Other times I glanced over at Hayes to see him already looking at me with the cutest smile any girl could ever see, through the episode I noticed how Hayes inched closer every couple of minutes😏.

As it came to half way through Hayes finally managed to put his arm around my shoulder and Skylynn started to doze off on the floor as I leaned on Hayes's shoulder and took my own nap. He was so perfect he made me feel so right and I felt like I could do anything with him😘.

BANG!! All of a sudden I was awaken bye the sound of a door slam. Shhhh Hayes calmed me as I jumped. As soon as I looked over and saw Elizabeth I pushed Hayes arm back in his direction and walked over to her.

Hello Elizabeth I said

Hi Avery how was Skylynn? Did she behave?

Yes she was very polite and was perfect.

Oh, very rare she must like you, and Hayes? Was he behaved?

Ummm I don't know if I want him to get in trouble.

Heyyy... Hayes started how am I the bad guy now as he brushed my hand and smirked at me..

Nah you weren't that bad😉.

Oh Avery your lip is bleeding are you ok Elizabeth said

Um ya Hay.. Um ya I bit it on accident, I better get going.

"Thank you for babysitting"she said

No problem, anytime I said as Hayes walked me to the door.

As I was looking at Hayes as he stood in the door way, hey how about that penny board lesson? He said

How about Saturday? He continued

Ya sounds good.

"Oh you still have some blood on your lip" he said

Oh ya.. Um I replied I was cut off

Let me help you he said as I saw him come at me.

His lips touched mine once again and stunned my hands were half way in the air as Hayes grabbed them and locked his fingers into mine and pulled them to our side.

There, he said all clean.

Thanks but next time I'll get it ,I said

Your going to kiss yourself? He said with a smirk.

I don't know I might need some help with that, I said biting my lip.

See you later I said undoing our hands slowly and walking down the block....

*HAYES'S POV*

I walked inside half way up the stairs my mom asked me "what was that Hayes? Have you made a new friend?"

"Mom you were watching" I shouted

I really like so just STAY OUT OF IT!! I said as I walked up to my room and slammed the door.

Why does she always get in my business I say to myself as sit on my bed in frustration. uhhhhh😠