Bestfriends

That night I couldn't shut my eyes, thinking of Hayes. He made me feel amazing in a unimaginable way.I had my light on all night and when I watched the sun rise,I went down stairs to get some coffee. No one was awake yet so I sat by the window reading my favorite book " the Fault in Our Stars". Finally I noticed a tall, tan, brunette girl sitting in the window across the street waving for me. I ran to my closet and picked out a pink shirt with a Chinese symbol, ombré shorts,vans, and put my hair into a fish tale braid.

I quietly tip toed downstairs and out the door, I walked over and introduced myself...

Hi I'm Avery

Hi I'm Gianna

Are you 13?

Acctually I'm 14.

Hey do you like the fault.. I was cut off.

OMG I love that book it's amazing!

Same.

Hey you want to hang ,I said

Sure ,she replied

What about your parents?

Oh it's ok they let me do anything.

Wow cool.

We went up into my room and gossiped about girls I would be going to school with, in the middle of her talking about this popular girl Olivia I cut her off.

Hey do you know Hayes?

Hayes Grier. OMG he is a total hottie!

Why do you ask?she said

Well we have been hanging out and we sort of kissed.

OMG who! what! where! when! how! She screamed.

I told her all the details the lips, his kindness, and his smile. while she was having a breakdown on the floor my mom walked in and I introduced them.

Hey mom can we go to the mall?

Ya sure.

We were there for about an hour and went shopping anywhere possible! forever 21, American Eagle,hot topic, and more. After the mall Gianna kept texting me tips on Hayes so, finally I put my phone on do not disturbed.

FINALLY! Peace and quiet.💤