1

Haii! It's Breh with the first chapter of mah storeh. I won't be on my other account for a while, So I decided to just start something here to keep me busy.

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

Shaking out the scruffy brown mop I call hair I get up to start my day. Bland, Boring. My parents call me down for family breakfast. Where we basically talk about college, and My future and how Im destined to be a great worker like my father.

My father. A cruel man, A evil man. He owns a factory, gives illegal Pay, and forces the women to do "other" Jobs. I knew what that meant. Prostitution. But my mother knows nothing. She thinks he's the CEO of some big company in which he owns

a line of factories, Which He is, just not in the most "appropriate" manner.

I wanted nothing to do with him. His name made me cringe in agony. I didn't even speak to the man. I just ignored him. At all costs. Getting up I quickly place my dish in the sink and run up the stairs. I had secretly made a diamond sword, and I was gonna test it at the hunger games.

The hunger games lobby was full of anxious talent. New faces, Old faces, Confident stares, and blank grimaces all stood out. Just one person I looked for, that guy. He helped me in my last game, and left me with a promise.

"I'll be there for you."

All I remember was black shades, a sly smile, A 'budder' sword, and brown mops of hair before he was gone, Like the plague. My yearn to see this guy was unusual. I'd usually team with someone, kill them and move on. We were supposed to mean nothing.

But my Mind didn't want it that way.

10 seconds were on the clock before I was teleported to another place. I had to get my mind in check, and off that guy.

9......

8.......

7 .......

6.......

5.....

4......

3.....

2.....

1.....

ZZZZZZIIIPPPP!

I teleported in to my area, astonished. Everyone looked horrified, including the Confident Starers.

"Hello tributes. This is no ordinary hunger games. For you see there is no respawn here. It's either you live, or die. But you can make a living, for you'll be able to break things here. There are no chests, but a treat I do have for you. There are 48 of you. For each person killed, you can earn 10,000 dollars. At the end of this hunger games only 14 people will be let out back into the lands of minecraftia. May the best tribute win." The strangely familiar feminine voice booms. Then it's silent. Not a peep is heard among the lands, Not a sound to be made.

I look around the secluded bubble, to come eye to eye with him. The guy who helped Me last game.He gives me a sly smile, and slightly nods left in the way he was going. Pulling my headphones up over my ears I follow his confusing trail till I see a clearing.

"Who are you? Why do you seem so familiar?" He questioned, coming from behind a near by tree.

"Names Ty. You helped Me in the last hunger game I had, fighting off some skellies while I regenerated some health to help you. We made it all the way to death match together. Before you killed me and won." I explain. He nods seeming to remember. The 'sun started to move slightly, signaling the closing in of the moon. We say no more words but it seemed as if we knew to build a shelter to house the two of Us.

We could only make one bed due to the lack of any sheep around. Awkwardly We squeeze in to the bed. For some reason his warmth attracted me and as the sun went down I had some how gotten into his arms and He didn't struggle against me...Weird.

What ever is going on needs to stop. I can't be falling for someone during the hunger games! Or could I....that's it not thinking about it. Just gotta live with a kinda stranger for now. Before dozing off I heard a whisper, So soft, So little, but I heard it,

"I promise Ty, I won't fail you like I have others. I'll be there for you, always."

Came the Mysterious Man's soft whisper. Why did He care so much? How did we meet again?

.

What is going on?