Flyedge

"Maddie come on. I'm not gonna wait forever!" Mason yells upstairs. Maddie looks at the clock, "dang it!" She goes into her bathroom, brushes her teeth, and puts her hair in a messy bun. "One second!" Maddie yells to Mason. Mason rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. Maddie grabbed her bag and ran down stairs. "Good morning my lovelys!" She said kissing her mom and dad on the cheek.... "Oh gawd. Another one of these days..." Mason mummbled grabbing the keys from the counter. "Lets go princess..." He told Maddie. Two minutes later they were getting into their gold suburban, "Dont forget to get the twins from daycare!!" Their mom yelled to them as they closed the doors.

        "Okay princess, why are you so happy?" Mason asks."I dunno..." Maddie replys sliding down in her seat. "Maddie!" Mason said "Fine, dont tell me, but I will find out eventually I always do!" He continued. Maddie pulled out her phone and texted Paris.

Mads:Hey! Need a ride?

Paris: Sure!Be out in 5.

"Paris."Maddie said to Mason. "Fine," Mason says grabbing Maddies phone out of her hands and turning left. "Dude!" Maddie schreeched. "Mads, Ill give it back later." Maddie starred out her window. The car stopped and a perky girl hopped in the car, "Sup brah?! And bro...." Paris asked smiling. Mason took off not looking back at Paris. "Nice uniform." Maddie says starring at Pariss new cheer uniform. "Yup." She said watching the houses turn into blurs out her window.